CHAPTER 32: CHOICES (2)

“Just… come in for now.”

The house Sang-Hyeon and his grandmother lived in was just over 1000 square feet.

It was a big space for one person, so there wouldn’t be any problems if Ju-Hyeok moved in.

Sang-Hyeon didn’t have to move the capsule either and Ju-Hyeok would bring positive energy to this gloomy atmosphere.
Ju-Hyeok was quite excited.

“Hey! Should we order fried chicken tonight?”

He seemed to be enjoying the moment after running away from home. This marked the first time he left his parents ever since studying abroad. Plus, he had never moved in with a friend before. He felt excited like a student on a field trip despite being a thirty year old man.

“Let’s get some beer too!”

“...”

Sang-Hyeon couldn’t deny that he also enjoyed Ju-Hyeok’s presence. Living alone had been fun at first, but it quickly grew lonely. The atmosphere would definitely liven up if he had a roommate.

However, Sang-Hyeon couldn’t quite get past it yet.

“Aren’t you going to tell me why you left?”

Living away from one’s parents at thirty wasn’t unusual, but Sang-Hyeon still wanted to know the reason. He welcomed Ju-Hyeok while wondering what went through his friend’s mind.

Sigh… I’ll tell you what happened the next time we go drinking.”

“I don’t drink if I’m streaming the next day.”

“Really? Then drink on a day off or something. Anyways, what are you going to do about the game?”

“What about the game?”

“You’re in a dilemma, Emilia or Rosenita.”

“Hmm…”

Sang-Hyeon hadn’t thought about it too much.

“I don’t think it’ll matter who I choose?”

He went to check how the forums reacted since they brought up the topic.

Sang-Hyeon searched for the keyword Almond and multiple posts appeared.

[Almond, you nut! You’re inhuman!]

[Almond is a villain in my books…]

[God damn. He ends it there!]

[I’m gonna kill him if he ended it there just to betray Emilia.]

The posts all had brutal titles.

Snort.

Sang-Hyeon simply laughed it off. His mentality wouldn’t be swayed by them.

“Their reactions are pretty intense.”

“I’ve thought about what game you could play next.”

Hmm? Next game?”

Ju-Hyeok suddenly changed the topic.

“Yeah, look at this.”

He plugged his laptop into a projector and displayed his data.

“Woah….”

Most people used this instead of large monitors lately. It made it easier to view all the data at once.

Ju-Hyeok spun his finger on the touchpad and the hologram rotated while displaying multiple data at once. It had to do with Sang-Hyeon’s viewer demographics and used the same organization format as their former company, so Sang-Hyeon understood it.