CHAPTER 28: WAR(2)

[Kingdom Age EP.1 Are newbies not allowed to pick the bow?]

This title would capture the attention of every Kingdom Age?player.

The video was an edited version of Almond’s first stream. Ji-Ah managed to condense the stream into 15 minutes of footage.

It began with the following text.

[Bio ID created on: 20XX/11/13]

[The Bio ID that was created just one day before streaming…]

The dark screen brightened and Almond asked, “Should I not choose the bow?”

The screen zoomed in on the chat messages trying to warn him when he asked that question. They tried to explain why the bow was no good, why beginners shouldn’t use it, who already gave up, etc.

Nevertheless, Almond grabbed the bow despite all their warnings.

The chat messages became full of sighs.

Then the screen immediately changed and displayed the momentum of Almond’s accurate shooting.

Swoosh!

The first arrow struck the center of an enemy’s forehead. Holographic CGI had been added to the video.

The CGI showed a target and how the shot precisely struck the center of the enemy’s forehead.

“Keugh!”

The chat messages called him lucky as one enemy fell.

However, that didn’t last long.

Bzzt!

The video fast-forwarded after he took the next shot.

Thwack!

The chat froze and only focused on him now. Countless enemies fell one by one and question marks filled the chat. Only praise filled the chat after Almond finished off the last enemy.

The video ended with Roman complimenting Almond.

“...”

Sang-Hyeon became speechless after watching the video. He simply remained silent for a while.

‘This is insane!’

The video felt so immersive to the point of shocking him.

“How… how is it?”

Ji-Ah asked while pretending to watch the joggers nearby. She actually only paid attention to Sang-Hyeon right now.

“This… this is amazing.”

Sang-Hyeon finally nodded and expressed his feelings. It had been incredible. That was how he genuinely felt. He couldn’t express it in any other words.

“I think this is good enough to upload right away.”

“I’m not going to upload it yet. I’m going to save it for now. I heard it’s better to upload two or three videos at once.”

Ah, I see.”

Ji-Ah seemed unenthusiastic about Sang-Hyeon’s compliment, at least to his eyes.