CHAPTER 15: PERFECT SHOT(3)

Kingdom Age included a co-op mode as well, but most players didn’t use it because it increased the game’s difficulty.

Players only used co-op mode to casually play with friends. It satisfied the craving of defeating enemies with teamwork. The game also planned a future DLC with five player teams, so that would be exciting.

“Alright, I had to go back to match Almond’s storyline. Technically, I’m the one who’s here to help out.”

— You’re just tagging along, relax.

— Just get on the Almond bus.

— Almond bus LOL

— Passenger Jelly.

Acorn Jelly could be considered fairly skilled, but they didn’t even see him as a player next to Almond. They had already been awed by Almond’s teaser video.

— The montage brought me here. He’s actually insane.

— How’s he human?

— And that’s without optimization?

— The only person who can complete the bow challenge.

The viewers gave Acorn Jelly a hard time because he gave up the bow challenge after three attempts.

“Hey, I’ll stay in front as a tank and won’t even touch a bow.”

Acorn Jelly had a little spat with the viewers before turning to Almond.

“Almond, I’ll explain the criteria for a perfect shot.”

“Sure.”

Acorn Jelly pointed at the center of his forehead.

“In this damn game, there’s a point system even on the vitals. Imagine a circle on the forehead with smaller ones surrounding the middle like an archery target.”

— Here we go again.

— The start of a legend.

— How many times do we have to listen to this LOL

— Oh man.

The viewers complained, but Acorn Jelly ignored them like usual and continued.

“So the most important thing is to hit the center of the forehead.”

“Okay.”

“This is already hard, right? What makes it even harder is that you have to succeed on the first attempt.”

“Oh, I see.”

Acorn Jelly explained it like a horror story, but Almond seemed unfazed.

— Oh, I see.

— Oh, really?

– Oh… okay.

— ??? Is that supposed to be hard?

The viewers made fun of Acorn Jelly’s dumbfounded expression.

‘I guess the criteria doesn’t surprise him since he constantly hits perfect shots.’