CHAPTER 9: WHO IS ACORN JELLY? (1)

[HORSE-RIDING BANDIT CONQUEST COMPLETE.]

A cutscene appeared as the remaining bandits died. The royals who hired the mercenaries as escorts praised Almond and promised to remember his name.

A young blonde lady stared at Almond from one of the royal carriages. She must’ve been the game's heroine, but something else caught Sang-Hyeon’s attention.

[Acorn Jelly has donated 100,000 won.]

[All perfect shots… is this for real?]

The chat reacted strangely to the donation from earlier as if someone famous had appeared.

‘Acorn Jelly? Is that someone famous?’
Sang-Hyeon stared at the chat window after his last shot.

His stream did well for a beginner, but a famous person coming to watch a stream with 200 viewers seemed unusual. The donation hadn’t been small either.

‘100,000 won…

Donations began at 1000 won, so that was quite the amount. No ordinary viewer would donate so much.

— Hey, no reaction?

— Haha 100,000 won is a bit much. I’d be shocked too.

— What reaction? He’s not even a girl streamer. Just shoot some arrows for us.

— Shooting arrows for a reaction LOL
The viewers made fun of Sang-Hyeon, who froze from shock.

‘Ah… right, a reaction.’

Sang-Hyeon finally realized that he had to show some kind of reaction.

‘I haven’t thought about it yet.’

He never imagined he’d get a donation so soon, so he hadn’t planned any reactions.

“Hmm… reaction…”

He thought of something he used to do as a pro.

‘Yeah, that’s kind of funny.’’

This entertaining gimmick also showcased his skills.

“I’ll start my reaction. Here, I’ll do something cool.”

Sang-Hyeon nocked an arrow and aimed at the sky. Then he slightly adjusted the angle and fired.

Swoosh!

The arrow disappeared into the sky.
— ??? Is he actually shooting to thank the donation?

— Lmao this guy

— What is this? At least explain what it is before shooting loool

— Is this really a reaction to the donation?
Sang-Hyeon spread his arms out and shouted.

“Ta-da! Arrow disappearing magi…”

Thud!

The arrow pierced Sang-Hyeon’s forehead in the middle of his sentence.

[DEAD]

Almond died and the screen turned black. The chat erupted in laughter.

— What LOL