CHAPTER 33: KNIGHT (1)

Emilia’s sudden act rattled the viewers and the chat quickly rose.

Click clack.

Sang-Hyeon could almost hear them typing on their keyboards through the screen.

— Oooooh!

— Emilia! So bold!

— Dammit.

— Kya!!

— Hahaha

— I’m dead.

— What the!!

— What’s going on!

— Daaaang!

— Woaaaaah.

Sang-Hyeon thought the same as his audience.

‘This is crazy!’

Almond and Emilia had spent three days together, but Sang-Hyeon didn’t share the same experience. He only saw a black screen that said, Three days later.

“Emilia,” Almond’s mouth moved again without Sang-Hyeon’s will.

“I came back victorious,” he said in a soft and loving voice.

— You were literally just in a dilemma bro.

— What the heck is that voice?!

— It’s suddenly true love?

— This is what you call acting.

— If you’re caught… you’re dead!

The viewers poked fun at him, but Almond only focused on Emilia and was caught in the whirlpool of her eyes.

“You did great. I mean it,” Emilia replied and stared into his eyes. Her face drew closer to his as the other knights cheered.

— Kyaaa!

— Dang!

— I’m dead!

— Dammit…

Emilia’s beautiful face came closer and the entire screen turned black. The following cutscene began.

— Damn! Show me! Show me now!!

— Noooo!

— This is the worst when the first pov is too realistic!

— Oh noooo!

The viewers cried out as the next scene appeared.

Almond and Emilia returned to the carriage and rode back to their land.

Unlike the previous carriage ride, Almond followed his duties this time and sat apart from Emilia. He rode a horse and escorted the carriage.

The knights also treated him differently.

The ones who ignored him for being a mercenary acted friendly with him now.

“I hear you’re the archer who killed over a hundred? Nice job, friend.”