CHAPTER 27: WAR(1)

News of the captured castle spread to the other branches of the Talorant Family.

They arrived on the plain in the morning with an army to avenge their bloodline and reclaim the remains.

— Wow, it’s a war!

— On such a large scale too!

— Kya, this is Kingdom Age!

— What the? This seems like a triple A game.

— Shudder shudder…

The viewers unfamiliar with Kingdom Age felt shocked by this battle’s huge scale.

— Wow, I gave up early, so I didn’t even experience these things.

— Damn, it’s suddenly picking up!

— Hell yeah.

It would typically take much longer to reach this point in the game. Most variety streamers didn’t have enough patience and moved on to the next game. Some who played for a long time still hadn’t reached this content.

This included Bubblegum as well, who was notorious for being persistent in his games. However, even he moved on to the next game after a month.

— Even the persistent Bubblegum didn’t reach this stage.

— Almond did it in a couple of days LOL

— Haha yeah

Speak of the devil, the viewers just mentioned Bubblegum in the chat.

“Please refrain from mentioning other streamers.”

Sang-Hyeon smoothly prevented any controversy from occurring.

“Anyways, I’m going to finish streaming today. I think this is a good place to end it.”

— !?!?

— What!

— It was just about to get interesting!

— Nooooo

— :(

— No!!!

A lot of viewers expressed their disappointment. The stream ended quicker than usual and at a massive cliffhanger too.

“Bye, Treevy!”

However, Sang-Hyeon ended the stream right away. He didn’t feel drained either because no battles had occurred today.

‘It’s important to cut off at a good time.’

It had been the right moment to stop streaming. This was especially important in games that emphasized a story. The viewers felt disappointed, but it would be more beneficial in the long run. Acorn Jelly had given him this advice.

Pshh…

Sang-Hyeon’s capsule opened and steam came out from the lid. He picked himself up and hadn’t sweated much today due to the lack of battles.