CHAPTER 37: SWITCHING GAMES (2)

The viewers could feel their hearts thumping in excitement when Almond mentioned the next game.

He had exclusively played?Kingdom Age and built his reputation from it. Now he was moving on.

— What other shooting games are there?

— He can play as an archer in Life is Legend.

— I wonder if he’s only limited to bows. I feel like he’ll be good at any type of shooting.

— He might be good at shooting games too.

— Probably best with bows though.

— He might play another single player game.?

They would naturally worry if a streamer switched specialties and changed directions, but Almond was different.

His specialty was archery and his skills would be useful in most games. He would probably do even better in other games compared to Kingdom Age.

He could show off his skills in competitions if he played an online PVP game. That would be different from fighting against AI mobs.

— Almond is coming! Watch out everyone!

— So true.

— Move JeonJaPa! Almond is coming!

— Hahaha.

— JeonJaPa sensei always has to move…

Almond could now compete against not only regular people, but famous players too. The fans felt excited about their favorite streamer dominating everyone else.

‘I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous…’

Of course, Almond felt the pressure and considered playing another single player game. Single player games didn’t rush players and provided friendly tutorials to learn the game.

However, online games were totally different. It was hard for new players to adapt no matter how well-made the tutorials were. Even Kingdom Age,?notorious for its difficulty, would be considered easy compared to online games.

There was nothing more unpleasant and unfair than playing against a player who already had experience with the game.

The users who already honed their skills would never show mercy to new players like Almond. They would tear him apart if they ever got the chance.

‘I shouldn’t get in cars if I’m scared of car crashes.’

He slightly hesitated, but turned his attention towards PVP games instead of another single player game.

He sought challenges and competition as an athlete. PVP games had these two elements and were worth a try now that he was somewhat used to virtual reality.

New challenges always excited him.

“The game I’m going to play for the second part of my stream is…”

He could hear himself talking softer. Was this out of fear or excitement? It didn’t matter. He would simply enjoy the feeling.

Battle Large!”