14: thats the plan

TW: some spice kinda. Also there's gonna be a lot more Jess and Jackie now.
"So you and Jess are together now? Like dating? Like boyfriend, girlfriend?" Mom asked me. I told her what happened last night after she left. "I don't know you saw what happened last time." I told her as we walked to Luke's. "Well if you see Rory glaring at Jess you should get worried." "Haha." I replied dryly. "Now let's go inside and see your boyfriend." "Shh I wanna keep it secret." "Okay sorry." "Hey Luke." We greeted him. "I'm surprised you two can walk." He said. "You and us three." I told him. Just then Jess walked down stairs. His eyes widened, and for I don't know what reason he puffered if his chest a bit. "He's nervous." Mom whispered in my ear. "Shh" "aww you make him nervous." She teased. "Hi." He said. "Hey." I told him. He then told Luke and mom hi too. I gave him a 'what are you doing?' Look. He slightly shrugged. "Um I gotta go to school." I said. "Yeah me too." Jess replied. "Bye." I told him. "Bye." "Bye mom. Bye Luke." They looked at us weirdly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
Jess's pov
I was upstairs after school, thinking about everything that happened last night. Me and Jackie finally, this time Shane tried to kiss me but I was with Rory so she could make sure nothing happened. Finally I could have Jackie to myself. No more Tristan, or Logan, no more dumb blondes. I went downstairs and saw Jackie. My Jackie. " "Jess look Jackie's here." Luke said. "Hey." I greeted her. "Hi." "Jess you hungry?" Luke asked me. "No." "Okay Jackie I'll be back with your burger." "Ooh and a milkshake. Wait and fries! Thank you." She said. Woman can eat. It was silent, we just stared at eachother until I said. "You know I got that book upstairs." "The book we talked about?" "Yeah." "Okay let's go see the book. Upstairs." "After you princes." As she walked up the stairs I followed her. Once we hit the apt she went to my side. "This side is..." "mines." "Right, it's nice." She said looking at my books. "Thanks." "More spacious." She said. "Knocking down a room can have that affect." "Right." "Do you want a soda?" She moved to the other side of the room as I got closer and said "no I-I'm good I got a milkshake downstairs." "Right." "You sure you don't want a soda?" "Yeah thanks though." A few seconds go by before I ask again "you sure I gotta do something other than just stand her like a moron." Good going Jess. "Take comfort in the fact you're not doing it alone." "Okay either we regroup or get more comfortable." "Right regroup." "Let's say about a foot within eachother." After we stepped closer she said "I think this is about a foot." "Huh that schools really working for you." "It better be if I have to be with a bunch of snobs all day." We stared at eachother. "Now what?" "Now we..." I motioned my hand towards her hoping she got the hint. "Okay we probably need to get closer though." We stepped closer again. "Hi." I said smiling. "Hey." We intertwined hands and leaned in, our noses touching before we kissed. It was soft and slow. She put her hands in my hair and I groaned once she played with a certain part, I dropped my hands from her face to her waist, my hands roamed her back. Then my hands traveled to her butt before I touched it I asked "is this okay?" "Yeah just kiss me." I smirked against her lips as my hands roamed her butt. I squeezed it making her moan, I took that opportunity to sneak my tounge past her lips, our tounges met as my hands roamed her butt still, never wanting to let go, she moved her hands to my chest. This kiss was different than the first one, it was more heated. But once again Luke had to ruin the moment. "Jackie. Oh oh!" We scrambled apart. "Luke!"she said. "Um your food." He told her. "Food right." "Umm Jess thanks for the book. Luke thanks for- I gotta go." "Jackie wait!" I said as she headed towards the door. Luke watched us intensely. I kissed her, nothing like we were doing before Luke ruined it, just a peck. To mess with Luke. "Bye Jackie." "Bye Jess." As she closed the door Luke asked "what the hell was that!" "She kissed me." "I don't care who kissed who! Your hand was on her- her- well you know what!" "Her ass." "Jess I'm serious." "What do you thinks gonna happen?" "Nothing will happen cause when you're here there's me. When your at lorelais there's who? Lorelai!" "Well duh." "On weekends you'll have her home by 9:00. On weekends 11:00. Any sign of beer or drugs, or cigarettes or anything else that Nancy Reagan would find unacceptable and you will not be allowed near her without and adult present. When she is up here that door stays open!" "Excuse me?" "You will not be allowed on either side of this apartment. When your on the couch, she's on the chair, if she's on the couch then your on the chair." "I got it" "do you understand?" "I just said yes" "good" "can I speak now?" "Go ahead." "You're my guardian not hers." "Well you don't need one. She's a good girl Jess." "The way she kisses tells me otherwise." "Jess." "Okay jeez." He walked out the door. I stayed on my chair thinking about the kiss. I got... yk, again. Great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip Jackie's pov
Next week is thanks giving so I'm picking flowers out. Moms inside doose's getting food. I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Jess. "Hey." He said. He kissed me. I stopped him. "What." "Come on" "Jackie?" We were now behind a building. "Okay." I said. I began to kiss him, my arms around his neck. This time he stopped me. "What was that?" "A kiss." I said smiling at him. "What's with the relocation before the kiss?" "I just don't want people to know about us?" "Why?" "I don't know. I just don't wanna flaunt it." "I want to though." "Please?" "Fine." "Thank you." "Sure." He kissed me. He held my waist and backed me up against the brick wall. I gasped. He inserted his tounge in my mouth. My hands traveled to his hair, his traveling to my ass, grabbing it. Perv. As we began kissing it got more heated. "I have to go." I said pulling away looking down. "Don't go." "I don't want to." "Then don't let's go some where." "I have to help my mom with flowers." He sighed "come here." He pecked my lips. "Beat it." "Bye see you later." After I picked out some flowers I waited for mom. Right now I could've been kissing Jess. "Hey you're ready." Mom asked stepping out the store. "Finally let's go." Once we walked inside mom asked "so you and Jess huh?" "Yup." I said looking down. "What's wrong?" "Mom I think im ready for it." "It?" "Y'know 'it'" mom thought. "Oh, 'it' honey I-i mean are you sure? You barely started dating him. "I know but I feel it with him mom. Like I can do anything with him. He makes me feel better." "Well if you're sure." "I am." "You'll tell me right?" "Yeah." "Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm thinking about changing the story up and adding THE scene from the party to the next chapter. It will make sense once I get to the part. Thanks for reading💕