21: Ahhhhh

(For the sake of this chapter let's pretend Faye and Ivy by frank ocean existed right here)
Me and Jess were on his bed. I was coloring hello kitty pages, while Jess used my butt as a pillow to read, pride and prejudice. We were also listening to the radio. As I was coloring a Faye song came on. Jess hates Faye I don't know why. He's just into bands. Oh well opposites attract. I didn't know it but I started to sing. "I didn't know that I was capable being happy right now but you showed me how."
__________________________________
Jess's pov
Me and Jackie were in my bed. Her being the little kid she is, shes coloring hello kitty pages that I got her. As I was reading on her butt. I gotta say best place for your head. Anyways as we were doing our own thing that girl Jackie likes 'Tay' or something like that comes on. Out of nowhere she starts singing. I stopped reading to listen to her sings. I watch in awe. Sure she can't sing, but the way she adds passion when she sings. Once the song finished she looked at me to see me staring at her. Her cheeks went red. "Hi." I said my head in my hands. "Shut up." "What did I do." "Why were you watching me for?" She asked as she went back to coloring her page. "Cause it's a free country." "I'm tired." "Go to sleep." "No." "Why?" "Cause when I'm tired and close my eyes I can't sleep anymore." "It's cause you're weird." She hit my arm as she got to her needs and put a pillow over my head. She was gonna kill me. Just then Luke walked in. "Whatcha doin'?" He asked her. "Killing him." "Tell me when you're done I'll help hide the body." And with that he walked out. "You're so weak." She told me. Just then I put my hands on her waist and flipped us over. The pillow fell out of her hands. "What was that?" I asked getting close to her lips. "That y-your weak." "Yeah?" I asked kissing her neck." "Jess." She grabbed onto my hair. She grabbed my face and pulled it up to kiss her. As I lick her lower lip she opens her mouth. We began to make out. I reached for her belt. "No. Jess." "What?" "Here let me." I expected her to reach for her belt instead she reaches for mine. "What are you doing?" "Well you always help me. Lemme help you." "You sure?" "Yes." "Okay."
__________________________________
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
As she took my belt off she began to slowly unzip my jeans. "You're not funny Jackie." I said in a breathy way. I helped her by taking my pants off and my boxers. She then began to kiss the tip. "Jackie don't tease." She looked up at me from her spot on the floor in front of me and smirked. Then she took me in. She began to bob her head. "Ohhh Jackie." She tried to take me all in, but struggled so I helped her. "C-ahh. Can I put my h-haand on your head?" She moved her head up and down. I put my hand in her head and began to fuck her head. "Jackie. Fuuuck." For being a virgin she was good at this. "I'm close Jackie." With two more bibs I cummed in her mouth. She looked up at me lazily.
SMUT DONE
"Hurry get up Luke's gonna come." I said. "Can we go get ice cream?" She asked me. "Sure let's go." As we walked downstairs Luke asked "where you goin'?" "For ice cream." She told him. "There's ice cream here." "Ahh but not in cooness." She said. "Ah whatever." We shrugged and walked off. I began to kiss her neck. "Dude you just got some in Luke's calm down." She told me. "I can't Jackie." "Too bad learn." As we got in my car some guy she likes "Frank ocean' came on. "I love this song!" She said turning the volume up. "Jackie no ple-." I was cut off by her turning it up. "I thought that I was dreaming when you said you loved me. The start of nothing I had no chance to prepare." She started to sing. I couldn't lie he was okay. I snuck glances at her. I was amazed, she looked like she was having so much fun, screaming a song in the car. This girl had my heart. Once we got to a little mall plaza that had ice cream she said "Cookies and cream please." "Where you going?" I asked. "Nowhere." "I'll go with you." "No! Just hi get out ice cream please." She was acting weird. I just walked to the ice cream shop. "Hi can I get one cookies and cream?" "Yes will that be it?" No if it was I would've said. "Um can I get a vanilla. That will be it." "Okay, $10.57." I gave her the money and waited. What was Jackie doing? As I got my ice cream and walked out the store I saw her by my car. Her back to me, she was looking in the cars mirror's reflection. "Jackie, what happened to your face?" I asked. "I'm hello kitty and spider man!" She had her face painted. Half hello kitty and the other half Spider-Man. This girl just gave me head now she's here with her face painted eating ice cream, looking like the most fragile thing ever. Woman are scary how fast they can change. "So you went to get your face painted?" "Duh! Let's go home it's hot." I just shook my head as she got in the car. I parked my car across the street from Luke's. "Hey Jackie!" I heard a male voice call out to her. It was Dean. "Um can you wait for me?" She asked. "Yeah you sure?" "Mhm." As I walked inside I watched her walk to him. I stared out the window as they walked out of Luke's eye view. I was gonna go with her but Luke said "Jess fill up some coffees."
__________________________________
Jackie's pov
"Hey Dean what's up?" "You're so selfish!" "Excuse me?" "Rory is getting bullied by Paris, and it's stressing her out! Also you're never home to ask her if she's okay.All this stress is making her feel overwhelmed so she can't focus on school and do good like she usually would." "I-I didn't know." "Cause you're too busy worrying about Jess." "Leave him out of it Dean." "Stop being so selfish for once and worry about Rory !" "Why the fuck would I put my life on hold for Rory? Huh answer me that. I have my own life too. Just cause your whole life revolves around her cause your pathetic and don't have other friends, doesn't mean mines has to too. Shes my sister yes, she could've told me she had problems at dinner, o-or before we go to sleep but she doesn't." "Cause she feels like she can't talk to you!" "And that's not my fault." "Are y-." "Look you piece of shit, I don't like you. I never did. But Rory does so I let her date you. You can date my sister, go to my house. But you're not gonna sit here and try to fucking yell at me. I'm done speaking to you." "Look-." "I'm done I said." I told him walking off. How did i just argue while my face was painted? I went to Luke's. I ordered a burger. I thought about it. Had I been in my own world? I mean Rory knows she can talk to me right? Have I not been there for her enough? Have I been selfish? "Jackie you good?" Luke asked me. "Oh yeah why?" "I asked you that same question 5 times already." "Oh um y-yeah I'm fine." One things for sure. I cannot tell Jess.
__________________________________
A/N
Heyyyy. Yeah I don't know what to put. Thanks for reading💕