24:Soft spot

I woke up and saw Jess asleep. I was right next to him due to him pulling me in close. He looked so handsome. I watched him sleep for a little. I heard chirping and turned around and saw a bird with its babies. Once I turned around he immediately brought me close to him. I drew patterns on his arm as I watched the birds. "Morning." He said. I turned around to face him. "Hi." He leaned into kiss me. I backed up. "What?" "Morning breath." He ran out of bed I watched to see where he went. Downstairs, then to the restroom. I heard the faucet run then stop. He came back and got in bed. "There." "No my breath smells." "No it doesn't." "Yes it d-." He pulled me in for a long slow passionate kiss. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." "Hey later wanna go to the bridge?" He kissed my neck. "No mets stay in bed all day." "Nooo." "Yes" "no you have to go to work." "I don't care." "Get up." I got up and pulled on him. He would not budge. I was using all my strength. He just smirked and pulled me down. I fell in his as he fell in his back. "Hey." He said. "Hi." He leaned up and kissed me. His hands went to my ass massaging it. "Jess no." "Jackie yes." I sat up as his hands stayed in my ass. "No come on let's go to the bridge." "Mmm no." "Please." I put my hands together like if I was praying and pouted. "You're a brat." He said sitting up. I was straddling him. "You're in love with one." "I am." He smiled and kissed me. "My mom's gonna be home soon." He looked down as my forehead touched his. He got up and put his pants and shirt on. "Bye love you. See you later." "Bye Jess. Love you too."
__________________________________
Time skip
"Hey Jackie!" I looked slums and Lane called me over. "Hey lane what happened?" "I'm my band has a gig at Kyle's party. Can you come?" "Omg yes lane of course!" "Great I'll see you there." As she walked off I walked to Luke's. "Where's Jess?" "Upstairs." He answered not even looking up at me. I went yup and knocked on the door. Jess answered and kissed me immediately. I pulled away as he said "hi." "Hey." "I thought we were going to the bridge?" "Um actually do you wanna come to a party tonight?" "You? Party?" "Yes Jess. Lanes band is performing at Kyle's party. Can you come?" "I don't know." "Come on. For me." I asked in a low seductive voice while snaking my hands up his neck. "Jackie." "Come on." I leaned up and kissed him. His hands went to my butt and put me on the counter. We made out for like a minute until I pulled away. "So is that a yes?" "Yes Jackie." "Thank you!" I squealed and hugged him.
_____________________\____________
Jess's pov
I didn't really want to go to a party. I'm not in the mood since I found out I can't take Jackie to the prom since I ditched so much school. Despite my protest the principal said I would either repeats the year or not graduate. So I took the easy way out. But it's for Jackie so I'm gonna go.
__________________________________
Jackie's pov
Time skip
Me and Jess just got to Kyle's party. We're the only ones here aside from Rory since we helped lane with her equipment. We walked in the house as I pulled Jess's hand towards Rory who had Dean by her side. "Hi Rory." I greeted her. "Hi Val. Jess." Jess just nodded in response. "Hi Jackie." Dean said. "Hey Jess let's go get some drinks yeah?" "Sure." We walked into the kitchen and saw Kyle and his cousins trying to work the keg. "Stupid keg!" Kyle's cousin said. "Where's the tap?" Jess asked. "The what?" "The tap. You need a tap to serve beer." "I knew that thing in the bag had some use!" Luke said running to grab it. "How do we do it?" Kyle asked. Jess huffed as I looked at him. He rolled his eyes and installed the tap. "Alright! To Jess!" Kyle said. "To Jess!" The rest of the boys yelled. "Yeah yeah." Me and Jess walked off as I grabbed his waist. We walked around as I asked him an important question. "Can giraffes smell their own farts?" "What?" "You heard me." "I don't know." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "You sure? This morning you were fine with going to the party now you're all grumpy." "Just tired." "Promise?" I held out my pinky. "Promise." We kissed our thumbs as I pulled him in for a  short kiss. "Why don't you go wander around the house?" I asked him. "I don't know. But all I know is we're dork early." He said shrugging. "Well yeah cause we helped lane." "We could t have left and had some fun?" "No I wanna take things slow this time.Come on spread some spirit. Hello Cleveland!" I said reaching my arm out. He chuckled and said "fine see you."  He said reaching done kissing me.
__________________________________
Time skip
"Jackie!" I turned around and saw lane coming towards me. "Hey lane. Do you know where Jess is?" "I saw him go upstairs last." "Okay thanks." I turned around before she pulled My arm back. "What can you introduce us?" I gave her a questioning look. "Please?" "Fine let's go." I made my way up the 'stage' or whatever you wanna call it. "Are you ready to listen to stars hollow very own rock band?" I asked somewhat loud somewhat quiet. The crowd cheered. "Then please make noise for..." I waited for them to say their name. "The( cough cough)." I then ran off stage to find Jess. I ran upstairs and opened up one door that made me want holy water. The second one was even worse. Let's just say a coin and two coin slots. The next one I covered my eyes and said "if you're having sex, scream." I said. I heard a familiar chuckle. "Do you wanna see someone having sex?" Jess asked me. "No. What are you doing up here?" "Just wanted to get away. Just needed some quiet." "Sad boy. What's wrong?" I asked him as k out my hand on his cheek. His response was leaning into my hand. "Nothing." "You're not mad at me are you?" He grabbed my face and kissed me. "Thats a pretty good answer." I said smiling. We stared at eachother as he leaned in to kiss me again. The deeper the kiss got the closer we got to the bed. We laid down on it as he got on top of me. He stopped kissing me and began to kiss my neck. "Jess." I whispered. He didn't stop and instead began to reach for my belt. "Jess." "Jess wait." I finally pushed him off."Geez!" He asked hitting the bed. "What's your problem?" I asked him. "Nothing!" "I said I wanted to take things slow! And I wouldn't have sex here! At Kyle's house!" "Okay!" "Jess what-." I was cut off by him yelling at me. "Stop Jackie just stop! I did not invite you up here you came up here on your own!" I felt tears In the rim of my eyes. "I don't know what I did." I ran out the door. Dean and Rory stoped me at the bottom of the stairs. "Jackie you good?" Dean asked me. "I'm fine Dena just go away!" Just then I felt some one push into me lightly. "Figures." Jess said. "I'm trying to help you!" Dean told me. "God Dean just shut up! I don't wanna argue again!" I said chasing after Jess. "Jess wait!" "What?" "You can't be mad at me you're the one w-." "You haven't told him about our argument?" Dean asked as he randomly appeared behind me. "What argument?" Jess asked. "Nothing." "Me and Jackie got into an argument cause she's a bitch." Dean said. I said Jess clench his fist and I said "Jess wait!". The next 10 minutes were a blur. Short story short I'm chasing after an angry Jess. "Jess come back!" "No!" "Jess!" "No!" "Come back or we're done!" I said. He froze and turned around. "Fine then we're done! Since you don't wanna talk to me about stuff!" "God you're a jerk! You don't care about anyone or anything! You tired to push yourself onto me yet here I am chasing you like an idiot! And you don't wanna tell me why you're mad!" He stopped and turned around. "Fine you wanna know? I'm not gonna graduate! There ya happy! I'm done!" "No you're not." "yes I am."And with that he walked off.