THIRTY TWO - EASTER HOLIDAYS

Alora was pulled from her restless sleep by soft voices. The others were talking quietly in the other corner of the cellar whilst she and Theo occupied the other.

"How are you feeling?" Theo whispered almost like he was afraid that any louder noise would hurt her further.

Alora carefully sat up and slowly stretched her legs, arms and neck. She was still sore but it was manageable. That meant only one thing, yesterday wasn't just a dream. Draco was really here.

"Better," she admitted. Alora quickly looked around, noticing that the others were in good enough distance to not hear them. "How well do you know Draco's mother?"

"Narcissa? Why," Theo scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"She was here last night. She saw us. Me and Draco I mean."

"She would do anything for her family. All of her choices in life were always done for the benefit of her family. Even the wrong and bad ones. She would never willingly do anything that would put her only son in danger. She won't say a thing," Theo tried to calm her.

"Are you s-" Alora's question was cut with a loud shout from somewhere above them. It was definitely Draco's father but they couldn't make out why he was yelling and to whom. Soon after there was a clear noise of a fight. The unmistakable sounds of flying spells and falling bodies followed with even more yelling. This time they recognized Bellatrix.

Not even a five minutes later they heard someone going down the steps towards their cellar. Theo instinctively moved in front of Alora. Afraid someone would take her again. But to their surprise the door of the cellar opened with a loud bang and two more people were pushed inside. Before any of them could react the door closed again.

"What are we gonna do? We can't leave her all alone," the one of the newcomers said with a voice full of panic.

Before they could stop her Luna came forward. "Hello? Hi."

The boy raised his hand slowly, holding something in his clenched fist. With a soft click a bright ball of light flew from the small device and it headed right into the small lantern they didn't even know was there, illuminating the gloomy cellar with soft warm light.

"Luna," the other boy asked incredulously. As soon as he spoke Alora recognized him even though his face was deformed and swollen. So did Luna.

"Harry, Ron" she smiled dreamily at her friends. "Where is Hermione?" But her smile left her soon after as yet another scream reached out to them from above. But this time everyone knew what it meant. It was a horrible gut wrenching scream full of terror and agony of a person who was tortured. And the person was unmistakably Hermione.

"We have to do something," Ron said angrily.

"There is no way out of here, we've tried everything. It's enchanted," Mr. Ollivander stood slowly, walking towards Luna.

They kept talking but Alora didn't hear them, the scream from the upper room getting more and more loud with every passing moment. And suddenly there was deafening silence. Alora only hoped that it didn't mean the worst. When they heard footsteps on the stairs Ron pulled the light from the lantern and immediately jumped towards the bars but the wand pointing right in the middle of his forehead forced him back.

"You, goblin, come with me."

As soon as they left, Ron returned the light and they immediately noticed the small creature in the middle of the cellar.

"Dobby! What are you doing here?"

"Dobby comes to rescue Harry Potter of course. Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter."