THIRTY THREE - COURTYARD

Dobby apparated them to some cottage near the coast. Bill and Fleur almost instantly ran outside the house as they felt the protection spells around their house being disturbed.

"Mr. Ollivander?" Bill breathed out in surprise, recognizing the old man immediately.

"William Arthur Weasley, I remember the day you came to my shop as it was yesterday," the wandmaker smiled at him tiredly. "I hope that me and my friends aren't disturbing you. Your brother Ronald sent us here, hoping you'll offer us shelter for a short time."

"Of course Monsieur Ollivander, come inside," Fleur chirped caringly, hooking her arms with the old wizard, helping him in.

"Luna, it's so nice to see you again. We were quite worried," Bill greeted her with undisguised relief in his voice. "And you are?"

"I'm Alora and this is my friend Theodore. We don't want to bother you. We should get going, really."

"I recognize you now. You are Nott, aren't you?" Bill looked at Theo who flinched a little. "As they said 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' right? I saw you are quite a wanted person. So don't worry. We are not going to judge you for the crimes of your father. Come inside. You both look like you could use some bath and warm food," he smiled at them warmly and walked towards the house, leaving the front door open for them.

Eventually Bill convinced them to stay longer than they anticipated. At first Alora was afraid that their presence was putting them in more danger considering the fact that she and Theo were wanted by all dark wizards. So after the trio left they also wanted to leave. But Bill explained that their house is under a Fidelius Charm and all of them were absolutely safe there.

So they stayed. It felt really nice to not have to watch their every step all the time or  to constantly look behind their back. They both felt like they could finally breathe again. But the Wizarding world was still in the middle of a war. It was clear that their small bubble of peace wouldn't last for long. So neither of them weren't surprised when one day they received a note that whoever was willing to fight was needed in Hogwarts.

Neither of them hesitated for a single second. If there is going to be a fight in Hogwarts they have to go. Their friends were still attending the school and they were also really tired of running. So just a few moments later they Apparated together with Bill and Fleur to the Hog's Head and travelled to the Room of Requirement.

Alora was only half listening as they discussed different strategies and plans how to best handle the situation. Harry was desperately looking for something even though he himself wasn't sure what it was and where to find it. The majority of their fighters were only children who barely knew any offensive spells. And after Voldemort's low hissing voice demanded they gave him Harry they had even less fighters left. A lot of her classmates lost even the little determination they had and decided to utilize the evacuation route they managed to open up by then. All and all the odds weren't exactly in their favor.

Alora was conflicted. She really wanted to help defend the castle but she also wanted to find Draco.

"Do you think he's still here?" Theo whispered, knowing exactly the stream of her thoughts. They were sent with a few others to gather all available ingredients from the Greenhouse and deliver it back to the Infirmary whilst Madame Pomfrey helped evacuate students from the castle.

"I hope so. Not being here would mean he is waiting behind that barrier," Alora glanced through the ceiling windows at the slowly forming dome of protection spells.