14|Jealous?

Nogkuthula Mbatha
3 June 2023
10:30AM|College

Few weeks has gone and no respond from Gomolemo as Homolemo and Ngokuthula have not been seeing eye to eye.

After they came back from KZN, Ngokuthula focused the driver to drive her to Brandon's house and allowed Homolemo to go to Scotland to finish the business which will benefit the family a lot.

Snethemba is awake with her family not caring how she is doing but Solomuzi, Ayanda and Ngokuthula have been there for her.

She walks into the class and everyone lifts their heads as they look at her.

She tries to ignore it but someone says something that catches her attention. "I hope the boy dies in that hospital."

She looks up and sees it is Percy seated with some girls.

"I hope you catch something with t-"

"Let him be motho wami."That familiar voice sends shivers down her back.

She turns around and sees Homolemo as he holds roses for her."It is people like him that give us a reason to go on. It's people like him that keep us doing what we are doing. It is people like him thatlet's me and you know that what we are doing is the right thing. Let them speak however but it is me and you who knows what is going on." Homolemo comes closer to her as he looks down on her and she bites her lip.

"I'm sorry about what I said."Ngokuthula says as she feels bad about the words she said about the wife who tragically passed away.

"Don't cry my person. I forgive you,."He whispers and pulls her into a hug.

She hugs him tightly around his waist and sighs. "If he gives you problems tell me okay?"

"Okay. "She says and he gives her the roses, "I love you."He looks at her and smiles, causing him to hold her chin and kisses her lips.

"Get a bedroom man, Homolemo!"The professor and friend says.

"Goodbye my love."Homolemo says ignoring his friend and kissed Ngokuthla for the last time.

"Bye."She says and she walks to he seat as people look at how Homolemo looks at her.

"I want my man to look at me like that shame."A girl in front of her says and she smirks. She looks at Homolemo talk to the professor and she smiles as she rests her chin on her hands.

What did she do to deserve Homolemo?

"I love how she is glowing shame."The other girl says as she turns around as they look at Ngokuthula and they giggle.

The class continues and while Percy decides to come to sit by her.

Her mood goes down immediately and the girls turn around to see her sad."Come sit with us...make space Michelle."The girl says and she gets her things causing Percy to grab the roses harshly and she ends up letting go of them which makes a mess for Percy.

"Clean this up."

"Don't you dare little boy, you are going to clean that mess.

"Or else what?"He asks back and Ngokuthula is seated in the middle of the two girls as they try to talk to her.

"You will make sure to clean that mess or Homolemo will come and deal with you,"

"Let him come, It shows how everyone is kissing this bitch's ass."Percy says and everyone turns to look at her.

"Clean the mess you dog, some of us want to learn and stop harassing the girl. You clearly don't know Mr Williams the way you treat his wife."A boy says and which causes Ngokuthula to look at him.