23|Shower chronicles

Ngokuthula Mbatha||Noku
Home||16:33

As everyone walks out of the house and Ngokuthula makes sure that Lindsay's house is in a manner that even will be happy.

She decides to walk to Brandon's room and she knocks. When she does not get a reply she opens the door.

She hears the shower running and smirks. She takes off her closes and opens the door quietly.

She enters and then closes it sliently,she walks to the shower and opens the door.

Brandon is in his own world then he freezes when he feels her hands around his waist.

"It is me."She whispers and he smirks. He allows water to continue hitting his head."Please turn the water hot a bit."

"This is why I don't want anyone to shower with me. Disturbing my peace."He mumbles and Ngokuthula just rolls her eyes.

He turns the hot water on a bit and she smiles as she rubs his abs."Thank you Brandon."

"Pleasure my love."He replies and she giggles.

She rests her head on his back and she sighs."Thank you also for helping find Yolanda."She says and he nods his head.

"As long as you are happy."He says and she rubs down to his pelvic area."Aaa- Amo."She smirks when he moans at just a small touch of hers."Do not start something you would not be able to finish."

"Who said I would not be able to finish it?"She whispers as she rubs his dick and he chuckles.

He turns around and their eyes meet."Fuck,I love you."He says and for the first time after only telling his mother he loves her,it actually feels good to say.

"I love you too."She replies and continues to rubs him before kneeling down.

She sucks on his dick and he closes his eyes."Fuck."She licks him before putting him into his whole mouth

She holds his thigh and starts to bop her head and making sure to lick his the base of his dick using her tongue.

"Fuck Ngokuthula."He moans and she smirks as she hums around his dick.

He looks at her as he bites his lip and she continues to lick his dick until it hits her throat causing her to choke. She pulls out as she catches her breath and goes again.

"Fuck."She moans and while Brandon groans. She holds his dick and rubs it up and down.

She licks it before entering him into her mouth again and she holds his thighs and moves her head quickly.

Brandon feels his dick about to cum and he holds her head and quickly bops her head up and down.

He sees her about to choke and while he is about to cum. He cums into her mouth and frowns her eyebrows."You better swallow it."

She swallows it and licks her lips. Brandon lifts her up by her neck and pecks her lips."Climb on me."Brandon commands her.

She wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.If Brandon could make love to Ngokuthula the whole day he would because it feels so good especially to do to someone who feels the same chemistry as you.

It is like walking on heaven and she cannot believe how happy she is while he is also happy to finally have someone who lover him like he loves her.

He enters into her and looks at her. He rests her on the wall as he rests her legs on his arms and starts to pound into her.

"Fuck,I love you Xoli- you hear me?"

"Mhm."

"Tell me you love me."He groans and she bites her lip."Don't make me wait."

"Fuck-I love you,baby daddy."She says and Brandon smirks at the new pet name. He pounds into her and pulls out as she also cums.

He puts her down and kisses."Shame,the water bill will be like look at me."A husky voice says and she jumps."Bafo."Homolemo says and Brandon laughs.

"Bafo."Brandon says and laughs.

"Must be nice to have a wife,neh?"Homolemo says and Ngokuthula laughs.

She feels Brandon's hand on her coochie and she looks at him."Very much nice."He replies and bites his lip as he enters two fingers into her and rubs her clit.

The door opens and Homolemo enters."On some shower chronicles."Homolemo says as he walks to Ngokuthula and kisses her."I love you."

"Fuck-I love you too."She says while Brandon fucks her and pulls out she cums on his fingers and he sucks one finger.

"So sweet."Brandon says and gives some to Homolemo.

"I'm good."

"Taste man Homolemo, otherwise you are interrupting me."He says and Ngokuthula laughs she takes a loofah and pours some bodywash and washes her body.

"Tastes sweet as honey."Homolemo says and she chuckles.

"Like honey?"

"Mhm."Homolemo says and she chuckles. The three of them continue to bath and stay in conversation with each other.

Let's go to Costa Rica babies 🎉💗