17|The mysterious stranger

Ngokuthula Mbatha||Noku
PTA||The next day

She wakes up and rubs her eyes. She frowns as she sees that the place is unfamiliar and she doesn't know who the guy who is staring at her is.

"Mrs me. Here you go,eat up."Andrea says and she looks around the room and sees Snethemba coming out of the bathroom.

She immediately jumps up but then feels something holding her back and she turns to see a tied rope.

It rings that she is kidnapped and she is just praying Brandon is looking for her.

"Here is food."Andrade tells Snethemba who sits down and looks at Ngokuthula.

Ngokuthula bites her lip and closes her eyes. She back on the bed and claws into a infant position.

"Oh gosh,here comes the tears."Andrade says and just continues to eat his food.

Snethemba wipes her tears away alongside Ngokuthula and it just felt like they should have prevented it from happening. So many questions went through their minds but only one was highlighted?

Where are the brothers?

Booi looks around the house and Brandon sits in the living room and watches how Andrade took his wife and his future sister in-law

He closes the laptop and hits the table. He takes off his blazer, unbuttons his sleeves before rolling them and takes his phone out.

"Talk to me Michael."He says without even greeting his IT guy and inside person.

"They are taken to a safehouse which is here in Pretoria but I can't seem to find where they are."Michael explains and he hears a gun loaded and then pointed to him.

"Put the phone down."A husky deep voice says and he frowns."End the call."The voice says and he does has he is told.

He turns around and sees Max and Booi in the same room."Booi?"

"It's actually Shawn Rodriguez. My best friend from Spain,lied since he had to blend in with the people."Brandon looks at the guy and shakes his head.

"Me and you need to talk my friend so your re coming with me."Max tells him and Brandon sighs.

"What if I don't want?"

"Then you don't get your wife."Max says and he furrows his head. He looks at him and exhales heavily."Sit down."

Max makes him sit down and he rubs his eyes."What is your brother doing in Scotland?"