Curse Six: Revelations

"I have something important to tell you," Violet said, her nerves causing her voice to tremble audibly. It felt like her stomach was tied in knots.

Violet wasn't sure if Gojo would understand, but she was more afraid of how he would react.

Gojo tilted his head, his interest clearly piqued. "What is it?"

Taking a deep breath, Violet's mind raced as she recounted the details she had seen. "I've seen your world," she began, her voice steadying with newfound purpose. "I've witnessed the struggles, the battles, the fates of the characters. There's something coming—a great danger that threatens everyone."

Gojo's expression shifted from curiosity to concern. "Danger? What kind of danger?"

"It's... complicated," Violet admitted, struggling to find the right words to convey the weight of what she knew. "You summoned me here as the divine maiden, but I knew from the beginning who you are and where I am... There are dark forces at play, ancient powers awakening. Your world stands on the brink of major upheaval, and the fate of many rests on your shoulders."

Gojo narrowed his eyes, his gaze intense as he absorbed her words. "Are you saying... we're in danger?"

She nodded solemnly. "Yes. But there is hope—or at least, that's what I believe. I'm not sure what to do either, but I can share everything I know with you."

And so, Violet recounted the events she had witnessed from Jujutsu Kaisen up until Season 2, expressing her disappointment at arriving after Itadori had already consumed Sukuna. She did not mention the grim fate awaiting Gojo: his body becoming a puppet, a weapon for others to wield, whether ally or foe. She did tell Gojo the most crucial part: Violet doesn't know the whole story herself.

The world around them seemed to fade into the background, leaving only the two of them in a moment of shared understanding and urgency. Gojo remained silent for a long moment, processing everything Violet had said.

Finally, he spoke, his voice steady and determined. "If what you say is true, then we need to prepare."

Violet nodded, grateful for his acceptance of her strange tale. "I'm here to help in any way I can," she assured him. "Together, we can change the course of fate. I will grow stronger so I can assist you with my divine energy."

With a nod of agreement, Gojo stepped forward, extending a hand towards Violet. "Welcome to our world, Violet. Let's ensure it stands strong when all is said and done."

She clasped his hand firmly, feeling purpose and determination coursing through her.

"You did well. I'm sure it was difficult for you, but you did the right thing." Gojo cracked a smile and gently patted Violet's head.

Violet couldn't help but cry; it felt like the stress inside her was bursting forth. For the first time, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was as if one of the heaviest burdens had been lifted from her shoulders. Yet, despite this, she couldn't shake the feeling that her journey with Gojo into this new realm was only just beginning.