_Chapter 22_

Rafe had been extremely clingy that night, but Raven didn't really mind. She had managed to escape the groups of people right at sunset, going to one of the quiet balconies, looking out to the water. The light was hitting her perfectly, she looked angelic if anything. She had heard footsteps behind her, not really caring who it was.

"I'd say your eyes look pretty right now," Rafe whispered in Raven's ear, his hands resting on her shoulders, "but I much prefer them when they're rolled back and you're gripping our sheets."

Raven's breath hitched, her pulse started to pick up, his words alone have such a deep effect on her. His hands gently moved down her arms, then rested on her hips, his thumbs moving in gentle circles. She leaned back against him and he let out a satisfied sigh, planting a kiss on her neck.

"You wanna go back to the house?" Raven whispered and Rafe nodded rapidly.

"HEY!" Sarah walked over with a grin, "Can you guys take the car back I'm going with the Pogues tonight," Sarah grinned.

"Yep, Raven let's go," Rafe dragged her through the groups of people out the Island Club, a grin on her face.

He opened her door for her and then quickly got in the driver's seat, driving back to Tannyhill, arriving in under a minute. He quickly got out and the mere second Raven got out of the car he scooped her up and carried her inside, slamming the door behind him. His lips met hers instantly, pushing her up against the shut door.

"Rafe..." She moaned gently, his lips connecting to her neck, pinning her hands above her head.

"Fuck," He breathed, "Get upstairs, I need to get that dress off of you," He kissed her passionately, then pushed her towards the stairs that she ran up, then into his room.

The second she got into the room she kicked her shoes off, him slamming the door behind him when he entered the room. He unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, revealing she had nothing on under it. He pushed her onto the bed, a small giggle escaping her lips as she untied his tie.

"Nice surprise?" She smirked and he took his tie from her tying her hands together and putting them above her head, a grin on her face.

"Makes my job easier," He smirked then got on his knees in front of his bed, smirking up at her.

Without letting her say anything he pushed her legs apart, his tongue meeting her clit, causing a gasp to leave her mouth.

"Fuck," She moaned, her back arching.

"You taste so fucking good," He mumbled against her, lapping at her clit, pushing two fingers inside her.

"Rafe oh my GOD," She moaned, bucking her hips, "Fucking hell."

"I suggest you stop moving," His voice was husk, causing a shiver to run up her.

His fingers picked up along with the speed of his tongue. She let out another loud moan, her thighs shutting on his face, causing him to push them back apart. She felt her orgasm builting in her lower stomach, letting out a whimper.

"Fuck I'm gonna come," She whimpered as he pulled his fingers out, causing her to glare at him.

"I wanna feel you come around me," He untied her hands then unbuckled his pants, pushing into her without warning.

He gave her a second to adjust before almost pulling out fully, slamming into her again. He let out a loud moan, his arms moving her legs on his shoulders.

"FUCK," She screamed, her eyes rolling back, gripping the bedding.

He gave her a lustful, satisfied look as he pounded into her, his moans mixing with hers.

"Fuck, Raven, you're my perfect little slut, arent you?" He moaned, his thrusts getting sloppier.

That was enough to send her over the edge, she felt her orgasm building again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," She moaned as he gripped her legs.

"Not yet," He went faster, twitching inside her, "FUCK, COME."

She came on command, their orgasms lacing each other as he thrusted. He pulled out slowly, come dripping out of Raven. He ran two of his fingers along her pussy, then sticking his fingers in her mouth. She licked them clean, a smile on her face.

"Your cunt is fucking perfect, YOU are fucking perfect, Raven," He whispered, kissing her, tasting the remanence of their orgasms on her lips.

"I fucking love you," She said breathlessly.

"I love you too," He kissed her again, then went into the bathroom to get a towel.

He gently wiped her off, then grabbed her a hoodie and a pair of boxers for her to put on, watching her put them on slowly, then putting a pair of sleep pants on.

"I wanna marry you one day," Rafe said, pulling her into his arms.

She froze, not expecting that from him.

"I thought you said you'd never get married ever?" She teased.

"You changed me," He mumbled into her neck, planting a kiss on her.

"Yeah?" She grinned, even though he couldn't see.

"Yeah," He let out a laugh, "I can just tell you're grinning right now."

"So you wanna get married?" He kissed her neck again and she nodded.

"Yeah," She whispered, leaning into him more.

"Give me your hand," He gently picked her hand up, then opened his bedside table, grabbing something.

She watched as he gently rubbed her hand, sliding a ring onto her ring finger. She let out a gasp, looking at her hand, it was a tear drop cut, but the main stone wasn't a diamond, it was a moonstone, then three diamonds on either side of it, with a silver band. He has remembered that she wasn't that big of a fan of diamonds, that meant more to her than she thought it would.

"Are you serious?" She turned so she was now facing him and he nodded.

She kissed him passionately, then let out a giggle.

"I love you, Raven, id fucking kill for you," He kissed her again.

"I love you too."

---

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!! RAVEN AND RAFE ARE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED, I personally started sobbing writing the end of this chapter because they're my babies and I've written so much of them and it's a big deal guys, trust.

I love you all so so so much <333

1077 Words!!!