(M) Nonsense

2165 Words

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

I haven't wrote smut in a while,
please lmk your thoughts lol.

This one is inspired while listening to Sabrina Carpenter's song.

____________

It's driving him nuts.

Looking at the other guy across the room is actually driving him crazy. He cursed and thanked their mentor internally for pairing him up with the other guy.

Choi Soobin.

He is something else. He might look calm and collected on the surface but, Yeonjun knows something the others don't.

Yeonjun crossed his arms as he eyed the younger's movements. He couldn't take his eyes off of him even if he wanted to. Soobin's movement is just too mesmerizing.

"So— how was it hyung?" Soobin broke Yeonjun's daydream by approaching him and panting through the question.

Yeonjun tried not to glance too much at the sweat-soaked shirt that hugs the younger's figure tightly. He just smiled and looked at Soobin's eyes.

"Overall it was great, better than before for sure," Yeonjun gave a brief feedback as he tried to suppress the thought he is having.

Soobin noticed, internally smirking, he eyed his hyung from the top down quietly and quickly. He then faked a frown. "That's it? You're usually pretty detailed, hyung." He half whined and crossed his arms, making his shirt tighten up around his body.

Not gonna lie, not only Yeonjun, Soobin kept glancing at the older too throughout his practice. Seeing Yeonjun's fierce gaze on him got him... thinking nonsense.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. Rarely he heard the younger's whine. Only when they are alone.

See... the thing is, they have been casually hooking up. Every now and then.

"Well, if you have nothing else to say then, I'll be going first." Soobin stared straight into Yeonjun's eyes, sending signals that the older quickly registered.

"Let me drop you off then."  Yeonjun picked his jacket and bag, catching up with Soobin's steps.

____________

The sound of a door getting slammed open echoed through the hallway. And if someone were to pass by, they'd probably speed walk out of there due to what was going on.

The two men couldn't helped it.

It started when Yeonjun offered to dropped Soobin off. Then he said he'll just help the younger bring his stuff to his room.

On the way in the elevator though is where the older couldn't keep his hands to himself. It was a quiet ride with his hand all over Soobin's waist. Which, drove the younger crazy.

As soon as they stepped in front of Soobin's apartment's door, Soobin gripped Yeonjun's wrist and went straight for a kiss. He caged Yeonjun between him and the door as he opened it with his free hand.

The weight of the two swung the door opened that led to the two stumbling into Soobin's place. Due to the unstable position, Soobin loses his control over Yeonjun, which the older took no chances of letting the younger take over again.

Yeonjun quickly pulled Soobin closer by the waist and slammed the door shut. He pushed the younger against the door as he unzipped his jacket.

"Mm-mmh" Yeonjun hummed in denial. "Not tonight, bunny," he whispered to the younger's ear, hands roaming around his waist.