(M) Weekend

1.742 words

Inspired by
'boy for the weekend' by Marc Indigo

Top: Soobin
Bottom: Yeonjun

____________

"Fuck— Soobin," Yeonjun panted, his lewd moans echoed throughout the room as he gripped tightly on the other's hair strands. "Don't stop."

Soobin's lips were pressed against Yeonjun's neck, his breath hot and heavy. "I'm not going anywhere," he murmured, his voice was rough, yet sounded so sweet. He increased the pace, his hips snapping forward with a relentless rhythm. The pleasure was overwhelming, each thrust sending shivers of ecstasy through both of them.

Yeonjun's hands clutched at Soobin's shoulders, his nails digging into his skin. "Harder," he urged, his voice trembling. "I need more."

Soobin smirked, loving how needy Yeonjun is underneath him. His movements becoming more intense, his grip tightening around Yeonjun's hips, that for sure gonna leave a bit of bruises. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans, gasps, and the slap of skin against skin. Yeonjun's head fell back, his eyes squeezed shut as he succumbed to the waves of pleasure crashing over him.

As Soobin's thrusts becoming more and more merciless, the heat between them reached a fever pitch. Yeonjun's body arched off the bed, his breath coming in ragged bursts. "Soobin—" he gasped, his voice is in a desperate plea.

With a final, shuddering thrust, Soobin brought Yeonjun to the brink of release. Their bodies trembled in unison as they came, the intensity of their orgasms leaving them both breathless and spent. Soobin collapsed on top of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's breathing gradually evened out, his body relaxing into the bed as he drifted off to sleep. Soobin, however, remained awake, his mind racing despite the warm, sated feeling that lingered.

He shifted slightly, careful not to disturb Yeonjun, and propped himself up on an elbow. The soft moonlight spilled into the room, casting a gentle glow over their bodies. Soobin's gaze wandered over Yeonjun's relaxed features, the contentment on his face a stark contrast to the unrest thought brewing within Soobin's mind.

A sigh escaped Soobin's lips as he ran a hand through his disheveled hair. The emotions he is feeling currently is just both exhilarating and burdensome.

How did he ended up here again? He swore to himself that he would leave this as a one time thing. Yet here he is, damp with after sex sweat.

He glanced at Yeonjun's peaceful form, the rise and fall of his chest soothing but also a reminder of the impossible.

No, Yeonjun wouldn't like that. Love? Affection? No such thing, we're here only for lust, aren't we?

That's basically what Soobin could think about every time they finished their weekend meetings. He struggled with the knowledge that this might be a temporary escape from their respective lives.

Soobin's mind wandered through the events of the past few days—his unexpected attraction to Yeonjun and the undeniable chemistry that had led them here. He thought about his own reluctance, his thoughts of leaving even as he had found solace in Yeonjun's embrace.

As he lay there, Soobin weighed his options, feeling a bit of regret. He had entered this arrangement with the understanding that it was casual.

Was it fair to linger in this space, knowing that he might only be complicating things further?

The silence of the room was punctuated only by Yeonjun's soft breaths. He traced a finger lightly along Yeonjun's collarbone, where the skin was warm and smooth beneath his touch.