(M) Royal Desire

4.329 words

CW: Choking Kink/Breath Play.
Kingdom au

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

a/n. I haven't proof read— please don't mind any errors 💀

____________

The moonlight filtered through the narrow window, casting pale shadows on the cold stone walls.

Prince Soobin stood with his back straight, chin held high, exuding the regal air he had been trained to master since birth.

His royal garments, finely tailored and adorned with the crest of his kingdom, clung to his tall frame. Yet there was an impatience in the way his fingers tapped against the hilt of the dagger at his side.

The heavy door creaked open, and Soobin's eyes flicked toward it. Yeonjun stepped inside, his armor reflecting the dim light, the metal clinking softly with each movement.

His gaze met Soobin's, and a slow, knowing smile curved his lips.

"You kept me waiting, Choi," Soobin said, his voice smooth and commanding. He didn't move from his position, didn't let the annoyance show on his face, but the edge in his tone was unmistakable.

Yeonjun's smile widened as he closed the door behind him, locking it with a quiet click.

He took a step closer, his eyes raking over the prince with an intensity that made Soobin's pulse quicken. "My apologies, Your Highness," he replied, his tone dripping with mock sincerity.

"I was merely ensuring that no one would disturb us."

Soobin's lips twitched into a smirk. "How considerate of you," he drawled, his eyes narrowing slightly. "But don't think you can keep me waiting without consequence."

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow, his expression challenging. "Oh? And what consequences would those be, my prince?"

Soobin pushed off the wall, closing the distance between them with a few long strides. He was slightly taller, his royal presence towering over the knight, and he used it to his advantage, tilting his head down slightly to meet Yeonjun's gaze. "You are my knight, Choi Yeonjun, don't forget who commands whom," Soobin murmured, his voice low and filled with authority.

Yeonjun's eyes darkened with something that made Soobin's heart skip a beat. He felt the shift in the air, the way Yeonjun's smirk softened into something more dangerous, more possessive. "Of course, Your Highness," Yeonjun said softly, his voice a velvet caress. "But I wonder... are you truly the one in control?"

Soobin's eyes narrowed further. "Careful, Yeonjun," he warned, though there was a hint of curiosity, of intrigue in his tone. "You're treading on dangerous ground."

Yeonjun took a step closer, the space between them shrinking until Soobin could feel the heat radiating from the knight's body. "Am I?" Yeonjun murmured, his hand coming up to rest lightly on Soobin's chest, just above his racing heart. "Or is it you who's standing on the edge, ready to fall?"

Soobin's breath hitched, but he refused to back down. He grabbed Yeonjun's wrist, his grip firm, though not as strong as he intended. "Don't mistake my patience for weakness, Choi," Soobin warned, his voice steady despite the slight tremor in his hands.

Yeonjun's eyes gleamed with amusement. "Oh, I would never," he whispered, his voice dipping into something darker. "But I do wonder... how long can you keep up this act, Your Highness?"

Soobin's grip tightened, his jaw clenching in an attempt to maintain control. "You're playing a dangerous game," he warned again, though the conviction in his voice wavered, just slightly.