(M) What Could've Been

3.306 words

It's a long ride, so buckle up :D

Soobin: Switch
Yeonjun: Switch

____________

The giant ballroom was composed of bunch of lights and sound, filled with the city's elite mingling under crystal chandeliers.

Choi Soobin, a successful CEO of a thriving tech company, adjusted his tie as he scanned the room. He was here to network, but his mind was already drifting, tired from all the work he has been handling on the end of the year like this.

On the opposite side of the room, Choi Yeonjun, the charismatic and ambitious head of a multinational conglomerate, was equally lost in his thoughts. As he sipped his champagne, his eyes wandered over the crowd, landing on a striking figure in a sleek white suit. Soobin.

Their eyes locked across the room, and for a moment, the chatter and clinking glasses faded into the background. Soobin felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him as soon as he laid eyes on the peach haired man, and it seemed Yeonjun felt it too. With a confident smile, Yeonjun made his way through the crowd, never breaking eye contact.

"May I have this dance, Mr...?" Yeonjun asked, his voice smooth, yet commanding.

Soobin, who's usually composed, felt his heart race but managed a nod. "Soobin, Choi Soobin."

Yeonjun reached his hand out with Soobin gladly taking it. "I'm Choi Yeonjun." The older said as he placed his other hand on Soobin's waist, which made the other blush in return.

The dance floor was a whirl of motion, but for them, time seemed to slow. Their bodies moved in sync, the chemistry between them was apparent. Soobin could feel Yeonjun's firm grip on his body, guiding him effortlessly. As the music went on, Yeonjun leaned in closer to the dark haired man, his breath warm against Soobin's ear.

"You're quite the dancer," he murmured, his voice sending shivers down Soobin's spine.

"Thank you," Soobin replied, blush creeping up on his cheeks. "I haven't danced like this in a long time." He mutter quietly, obviously a little bit shy.

As the song ended, Yeonjun tightened his embrace on Soobin. "What do you say, if we get out of here?"

Without a word, Soobin nodded. Usually he is pretty uptight with his schedule. But, after this long week, the adrenaline Yeonjun is giving him is like a drug, and Soobin wants more .

The two man got into the elevator, going up to higher levels. The world around them disappeared as Yeonjun cupped Soobin's face and pressed his lips against his. The kiss was intense, lust was consuming both of the males as they fumbled out the elevator, trying to get to one of their rooms.

____________

The days following the gala were a blur for Soobin. He couldn't get Yeonjun out of his mind, and it seemed the feeling was mutual. It wasn't long before they arranged to meet again, this time in the privacy of Yeonjun's penthouse suite.

Their first encounter in the suite was something Soobin had always fantasized. As soon as the door closed behind them, Yeonjun pushed Soobin against the wall, their lips crashing together in a desperate kiss. Soobin's hands tangled in Yeonjun's hair, pulling him closer as their tongues battled for dominance.

"God, I couldn't stop thinking about you," Yeonjun growled, his hands roaming over Soobin's body.

"Me too," Soobin panted, his breath hitching as Yeonjun's hands slipped under his shirt, tracing the muscles of his abdomen.

They stumbled toward the bedroom, still eating each other out, not wanting to let go of each other's lips. By the time they reached the bed, they were both breathless and aching with need. Yeonjun pushed Soobin onto the mattress, climbing on top of him as he scanned the view under him.