(M) Princess

2.447 words

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

____________

Soobin glared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, tugging at the lace hem of the black dress. The ruffled sleeves and corset-like bodice accentuated his broad shoulders, while the layered skirt fanned out around his legs.

It wasn't that feminine, but it still felt like a costume—something entirely foreign to him.

"I can't believe I lost that bet," he grumbled for what had to be the hundredth time today, kicking the door closed behind him as he sulked into his apartment. "Wearing this damn thing to campus was pure hell."

Yeonjun followed closely behind, looking way too amused for Soobin's liking. He had been teasing Soobin all day, making jokes about his "new look" and how much everyone seemed to love it. But now, back at Soobin's place, Yeonjun's smile shifted from playful to something... darker.

"You know," Yeonjun started as he leaned casually against the doorframe, eyes trailing over Soobin's body, "I actually think you look pretty good in that."

Soobin turned around, an annoyed scoff on his lips. "Yeah, laugh it up. You're loving this way too much."

But Yeonjun wasn't laughing now. He crossed the room in a few long strides, slipping his arms around Soobin's waist from behind, pressing his body up against Soobin's.

The shift in atmosphere was almost impossible to ignore. Soobin froze on his feet, blinking at their reflection in the mirror.

"You look like a princess," Yeonjun whispered, his lips brushing Soobin's ear as he spoke, his voice low and sultry. "My princess."

Soobin's breath hitched. His entire body went rigid, and his cheeks flushed pink as he felt the heat pooling in his stomach. Something about the way Yeonjun said those words sent a shiver down his spine, sparking a fire inside him that he hadn't expected.

Yeonjun noticed the way Soobin's body reacted, how his breathing quickened, and his grip around Soobin's waist tightened. "Do you like that?" Yeonjun murmured, his tone teasing yet sounded dark at the same time. "Being my pretty little princess?"

Soobin's head dropped forward slightly, his face burning as he bit his lip. He hated how much those words turned him on. He hated how his body immediately responded to Yeonjun's touch and voice. But he couldn't deny it.

"Say it again," Soobin whispered, his voice barely audible as he melted into Yeonjun's arms. "Please... call me that again."

Yeonjun's smirk widened as he kissed the side of Soobin's neck, one hand sliding down to rest on his thigh, gently tugging at the skirt of the dress. "You're my princess, Soobin," he whispered again, his voice dripping with praise. "My perfect, beautiful princess."

Soobin let out a desperate whimper, leaning back into Yeonjun's chest, his head falling on to Yeonjun's shoulder slightly, feeling his body ignite under Yeonjun's praise. He was losing control quickly, his mind fogging up with lust as Yeonjun continued to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, each one making him weaker.

Yeonjun didn't give Soobin any more time to think as he spun him around, hands firm on his waist, walking him back toward the bed. "I want to see how perfect you look," Yeonjun whispered, his eyes dark and focused, taking in the sight of Soobin in that dress. "My princess shouldn't have to wait."

Soobin's legs hit the edge of the mattress, and he sat down, already breathless, his head swimming from Yeonjun's touch. The bed dipped under Yeonjun's weight as he crawled on top of him, pressing his body against Soobin's, the fabric of the dress crinkling between them.