(M) Headband pt.2

2.655 words

Top: Soobin
Bottom: Yeonjun

a.n.

Slight kinky stuff, not much though, read at your own risk 😙

____________

Soobin dragged his feet as he walked out of the elevator, exhaustion clinging to every step he took.

He rolled his neck, trying to ease the tension that had built up after hours of staring at his computer, frowning at revisions that never seemed to end.

Last-minute changes to his project had stretched his patience thin, and all he wanted now was to collapse into bed.

His mind, foggy from the day's stress, was still stuck on one detail that didn't sit right.

Yeonjun had been too quiet today.

Usually, his boyfriend was constantly texting, sharing random thoughts or sending silly memes to brighten Soobin's day. It was unusual for Yeonjun to be this quiet. No messages, no photos—just silence.

It was... weird. Soobin raised an eyebrow as he pushed the door to their shared apartment open.

Maybe Yeonjun was just taking a nap or busy with something.

As he made his way toward the bedroom, Soobin's mind wandered back to the amusement park from the weekend. Yeonjun had been playful and cheeky, wearing that ridiculous fox ear headband they'd bought on a whim.

Soobin smiled to himself, remembering how Yeonjun had laughed and teased him, completely carefree under the neon lights of the park. It was such a contrast to the silence of today.

He turned the corner to their bedroom, ready to flop onto the bed, when he stopped in his tracks.

There, in front of the floor-length mirror that doubled as the door to their wardrobe, stood Yeonjun. The reflection showed him only wearing one of Soobin's loose shirts, which hung just long enough to tease at what was—or wasn't—beneath.

Yeonjun's fox ear headband was perched perfectly on his orange hair, but what really caught Soobin's attention was the choker around his neck—black leather, sleek and tight against his skin.

And then Soobin saw the tail.

A bushy, fox-like tail dangled from underneath Yeonjun's shirt, swaying slightly as he shifted in place, staring at his reflection. Soobin blinked, his mind needing a moment to catch up with what he was seeing.

"Well, hello there," Soobin's voice came out, low and playful.

Yeonjun jolted, clearly not expecting Soobin to be home so soon. His wide eyes met Soobin's in the mirror, and for a second, he just froze. "You—you're back early?" Yeonjun stammered, his cheeks flushing pink. "I thought you'd be back later..."

Soobin cocked his head, a slow grin spreading across his face as he took a step closer. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" His voice was smooth, dripping with amusement as his eyes flicked down to the tail again.

"I was wondering why you were so quiet today. Didn't expect you to be... busy dressing up."

Yeonjun bit his lip, shifting on his feet. "I... I wasn't expecting you this soon."

"Well, I'm here, hyung," Soobin teased, moving in until he was standing right behind Yeonjun. His arms slipped around Yeonjun's waist, pulling him back into his chest. He leaned down, letting his breath fan against Yeonjun's ear.

"What are you wearing Yeonjun-ah?" His tone was half teasing, half approving.

Yeonjun melted at the younger dropping the honorifics. Yet, he couldn't find words to reply to the younger.