(M) Pleaser

2.937 words

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

Butler AU

____________

Yeonjun had been on edge for days now. The demands of his family's business were relentless, and even when he was at home, his mind couldn't escape the pressure. Meetings ran late into the night, and the constant calls and emails made it impossible for him to relax.

Soobin, ever the diligent butler, noticed the change immediately. The slight frown lines that appeared on Yeonjun's usually composed face, the way his shoulders tensed, the clipped tone of his voice—all signs that something was wrong.

Soobin couldn't bear to see Yeonjun like this.

He prided himself on being able to anticipate his master's needs, and right now, it was clear that Yeonjun needed relief from the mounting stress.

But what could he do?

He had tried everything from preparing Yeonjun's favorite meals to drawing him a bath, but nothing seemed to ease the tension.

It wasn't until that evening, when Yeonjun came home particularly late, that Soobin decided to take a different approach.

They had shared a few intimate moments before, usually after Yeonjun had indulged in a few too many drinks. Those encounters had always been spontaneous, ending with them jerking each other off in a haze of alcohol-fueled desire.

But tonight felt different. Soobin wanted to do more—to truly please Yeonjun in a way that would make him forget the weight of his responsibilities, even if just for a little while.

When Yeonjun entered his study, Soobin was already waiting for him, a tray with a decanter of whiskey and two glasses set neatly on the desk. Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at the sight, but didn't comment.

He walked over, loosening his tie as he poured himself a drink.

"Rough day?" Soobin asked softly, his voice gentle, almost hesitant.

"You could say that," Yeonjun muttered, downing the whiskey in one go before pouring himself another.

Soobin watched him carefully, noting the way Yeonjun's jaw clenched, how his fingers drummed restlessly on the edge of the glass.

He wanted to say something comforting, something that would ease the storm brewing in Yeonjun's mind, but words failed him.

Instead, he reached out, his hand brushing lightly over Yeonjun's arm.

Yeonjun stilled at the touch, his gaze shifting to Soobin. There was a flicker of something in his eyes—surprise, maybe, or curiosity.

Soobin took a deep breath, steeling himself as he stepped closer, his hand trailing up Yeonjun's arm to rest on his shoulder.

"Let me help you relax, sir," Soobin whispered, his voice steady despite the way his heart pounded in his chest.

Yeonjun's eyes narrowed slightly, as if trying to gauge Soobin's intentions. But then his expression softened, the tension in his shoulders easing just a fraction. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Soobin didn't answer right away. Instead, he took the glass from Yeonjun's hand, setting it aside before guiding him to the leather armchair. "Sit," Soobin instructed gently, and to his surprise, Yeonjun complied without protest.

Soobin knelt in front of him, his hands resting on Yeonjun's thighs. The fabric of his trousers was smooth under Soobin's fingers, but beneath it, he could feel the firm muscle, the warmth of Yeonjun's skin.