(M) Beg

2.782 words

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

CW: Consensual Degradation. Dom/Sub dynamic. STRONG language.

____________

Soobin was the epitome of cool composure. With his sleek hair and sharp attire, he walked the halls with a quiet confidence that bordered on aloofness.

His course mates admired him from afar, never daring to approach unless necessary. In class, he sat at the back, his posture perfect, his eyes always fixed on the lecture, never betraying a hint of emotion.

Not only the perfect exemplary for a student, he is also a kind person in general.

There's one time when a new student fumbled with her locker, her frustration evident. Without a word, Soobin appeared beside her, deftly fixing the lock and stepping away before she could even thank him. He only nodded once, to show somewhat of an acknowledgment, before disappearing into the crowd.

Yeonjun, in stark contrast, was a ray of sunshine.

His smile was infectious, his laughter could brighten up any gloomy day. He went out of his way to help anyone in need, and always with a kind word or a cheeky joke.

During break times, he was often surrounded by friends around campus, his warm demeanor drawing people in. The other day, he saw a fellow student struggling with their books. With a gentle touch, he took half the load, guiding the student to their next class with a friendly conversation.

"Thanks, Yeonjun," the student said.

"Anytime!" Yeonjun replied, his grin wide. "Just let me know if you need anything else."

But when night fell, their roles reversed entirely.

"On your knees, Soobin," Yeonjun's voice sounded colder than the winter nights.

Soobin, ever the picture of neediness, dropped to his knees without hesitation. "Please, Yeonjun," he begged, his voice soft and desperate, a complete 180 from his daytime persona.

Yeonjun's fingers tangled in Soobin's hair, pulling the younger's head back. "Please what? Louder, baby, I can't hear you," his voice sounded like a mockery, a cruel smile curling up his lips. Soobin whimpered like a puppy that has gotten his tail stepped on.

Soobin's cheeks flushed with a mixture of shame and arousal. "Please, Yeonjun, fuck me," he whimpered, the thrill of degradation making his pulse race.

Yeonjun's laugh was dark and intoxicating. He squatted in front of Soobin, gripping Soobin's cheeks with one hand. "You're just a fucking mess," he taunted, enjoying the power he held over Soobin. "And I haven't even laid a finger on you."

The grip Yeonjun's had on Soobin's face was a bit tight, yet the younger seem even more aroused. It was evident by the tent of clothing becoming more prominent on Soobin's trousers.

"You like this, huh? Getting on your knees, just getting ridiculed waiting for me to fuck the senses out of you, pup?" Yeonjun moved his face closer, his voice sounding darker and darker as he spoke.

Soobin gulped and stared at Yeonjun's eyes pleadingly. He nodded.

Yeonjun's expression hardened. "Don't you have a mouth?" he mocked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He slapped Soobin lightly across the face, not enough to hurt, but enough to make his point. "Use your words, slut."

Soobin's breath hitched at the word, and he moaned softly. "Yes, yes I like it," he whispered, his voice trembling. "I like it so much, hyung."

Yeonjun's smirk grew wider. "That's better," he said, shoving his thumb into Soobin's mouth and forcing it open. "You know how I love your voice, don't you sweetheart?"