(M) Headband pt.3

2.899 words

Top Service: Soobin
Power Bottom: Yeonjun

a/n. Couldn't help but to make a continuation after the second part ;3

____________

Soobin could feel his heart racing as he stared at the small box on the counter.

He knew he wanted to do something special for Yeonjun, something that would make him smile—that lazy, seductive smile that made Soobin's knees weak every time.

The idea had lingered in the back of his mind ever since Yeonjun playfully suggested that Soobin could try on bunny ears next time.

Soobin couldn't shake the image of himself in those ears, the way Yeonjun's gaze might darken, filled with something almost predatory.

He carefully picked up the box, flipping it open to reveal the dark, almost silver bunny ears resting inside.

They looked exactly how he'd imagined—classy yet teasing, the kind of thing that would drive Yeonjun wild.

Soobin smiled to himself, imagining the look on Yeonjun's face when he saw him. This was going to be worth every bit of nervousness building up inside him.

That evening, when Soobin walked through the door, everything seemed normal.

Yeonjun was lounging on the bed, propped up against the pillows, scrolling through his phone with a relaxed expression. Soobin's heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

He always looked so effortlessly good, his shirt slightly unbuttoned, revealing the line of his collarbone.

"Hey," Yeonjun greeted him without looking up, his voice lazy and smooth.

Soobin swallowed, trying to steady himself. "Hey," he replied, walking over to sit beside Yeonjun. His hands fidgeted slightly in his lap, the box with the bunny ears hidden in his jacket pocket.

Yeonjun glanced at him, finally noticing the nervous energy radiating off him. "You okay?"

Despite his tall, muscular frame, Soobin felt a bit shy as he fidgeted with the buttons of his shirt. "Hyung... I have a surprise for you," Soobin murmured, his voice soft, almost unsure.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "A surprise?" He set his phone aside, giving Soobin his full attention.

"Mmhmm, close your eyes," Soobin instructed, his heart racing as Yeonjun complied without question, a small, playful smile on his lips.

Soobin quickly took the box out of his pocket, his fingers shaking just slightly as he opened it.

He took a deep breath, put on the bunny ears, and then began to undo a couple of buttons on his shirt, letting the tie around his neck loosen to reveal more of his collarbone and the top of his chest.

He knew how much Yeonjun loved the sight of his bare skin.

Finally, he crawled onto the bed, straddling Yeonjun's lap. He leaned down, his lips just inches away from Yeonjun's ear. "Okay... you can open your eyes now."

Yeonjun's eyes fluttered open, and the moment he saw Soobin, his breath hitched.

The bunny ears, the way Soobin's shirt hung open just enough to tease, the way he was perched so invitingly on top of him—it was almost too much.

"Holy shit..." Yeonjun breathed, his voice husky with desire. "You look... incredible."

Soobin felt a rush of heat flood his cheeks, there was no turning back now. He leaned in closer, his lips ghosting over Yeonjun's as he whispered, "You like it, hyung?"