Part 2 : A Half Promise/ Chapter : First Meet

"Love is a feeling of betrayal; most ignorant people fell hard for it, and before they knew it, they had lost their most precious thing due to their ignorance..."

Moonwriting_

Olivia was standing on the patio of her marital home, clutching her mother's journal to her chest, staring at the house for the last time and lost in thought

Olivia was standing on the patio of her marital home, clutching her mother's journal to her chest, staring at the house for the last time and lost in thought. Memories of her marriage and Megan's birth flashed before her eyes at the same time.

"Let's go, elder sister; we have a long journey ahead," Ivana said, nudging her slightly to get her attention. Olivia returned to reality and noticed Ivana urging her to get in the taxi she had hired for their destination.

Olivia did not say anything; she simply nodded and climbed into the vehicle. Ivana quickly followed suit, taking a seat beside her. She was concerned about her elder sister's quietness, but she chose not to say anything, instead respecting her decision.

Olivia threw her head back against the headrest, staring out the window blankly. The night was dark and long, much like her life right now. She closed her eyes, and memories began to flow through her mind one by one.

She remembered how badly she treated Ivana, but she never abandoned her, and how everything began and ended when she met her soulmate, Mr. Marcus Compbell, the Alpha of the New Moon pack.

Ten years ago At the graveyard in the New Moon pack

*sob
*sob

An eighteen-year-old girl sobbed in front of her father's grave. Her father died last night, and it was now time for his funeral.

The weather also made matters difficult. It was a stormy day, and they had to perform every ritual under heavy rain. Her clothes were soaked, and her tears, combined with the rain, created an empathetic expression.

She felt lost and isolated. Her father was her only family, and he abandoned her before she could find a partner.

Olivia Hart, the traitor's daughter, was also the pack's weak creature, 'Omega'. Her father's funeral was not attended by anyone from the pack, and she had no idea why.