Escaped

Olivia awoke to the sound of a beep

Olivia awoke to the sound of a beep. She examined her surroundings and discovered herself on a hospital bed. The room was quite large and luxurious for a suite.

Her entire body was still in excruciating pain, and the wire in her hand, combined with the drip, irritated her even more. Treas burned her eyes again, feeling empty inside.

She ran her hand over her stomach, hoping to feel some life, but it was gone. She started whining again, and her screams became louder and louder.

Suddenly, the room's door opened, and a young woman around her age in a white uniform dashed towards her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME AND MY KIDS ALONE, AND PLEASE LET ME GO FROM HERE...I SAY... STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled at the woman from the top of her lungs. She was hallucinating the nurse as Marcus approached her slowly and with a devilish grin. Her eyes widened and she broke into a cold sweat at the mere thought of his presence.

She had no idea what was wrong with her, but fear flooded her adrenaline as she jumped out of bed and began throwing things at the woman.

Olivia's forehead was glistening with sweat, her hair was stuck to her face and neck from sweat, and her blue hospital uniform was soaked in exertion. She felt both hot and cold.

When the nurse noticed Olivia's unusual behaviour, she used an intercom to dial a code. Within a blink, two doctors and a male ward nurse entered the room. Olivia became more alarmed after witnessing them.

She removed the wires attached to her hand, picked up the stand, and attempted to use it as a weapon. Her mind was playing tricks on her, as all she could see was Marcus and Alex laughing maniacally.

In a single moment of dizziness, someone grabbed her from behind and attempted to place her on the bed. She was thrashing in their grip, but four of them were significantly stronger than her. Two of them held her legs and two of them gripped her shoulders while tying her to the bed.

The last thing she knew was a sting in her forearm, followed by the darkness that surrounded her, much like her life.