Elimination

Agustin clenched his fists around the file, but there was nothing he could do about the situation

Agustin clenched his fists around the file, but there was nothing he could do about the situation. He felt completely helpless, and he knew he had to deal with this ordeal at any cost.

He stood up from his swirl chair and carefully rewrapped the book in the silk cloth. Before placing it back on the bookshelf, he double-checked its name and author.

The book title, 'The Beginning', was written in bold italics on the first page of the book by an unknown author. After that, he quickly put on himself and left the room.

The Werewolf Law and Justice Council'sbuilding was a beautiful establishment

building was a beautiful establishment. It was designed with antique architecture built in the 16th century and used as the Council's headquarters.

No humans were allowed until RAINA, Luna of the Crescent Moon pack, entered the building. She was the first emissary of the human race, fighting for their rights in the werewolf world nearly two decades ago.

Agustin sat at the centre of the courtroom on a simple wooden chair. A simple wooden table with various documents scattered across it was placed in front of him. Along with the documents, there was a box on the table that contained a gun.

When Nathan approached him and asked for help, he offered him the same gun and asked him to flee. His chair was surrounded by various types of audiences, leaving a significant gap between them. They were sitting on stair chairs that were divided into four sections.

Agustin was on the lower ground because he was the culprit. On the other hand, the other Alphas whether they were from small or big packs of different regions were on higher ground. The A.O.A. throne was set up in front of him. It was made up of every Alpha's sword from each pack on the planet. It demonstrated their faith and agreement with this position.

Behind the throne was a massive sculpture of the Moon Goddess standing alongside two majestic wolf statues. Area and Arles.

Arles sculpture was visibly larger than Ares's. Eleven Lycans sat on the left side of the throne, while elven Werewolves served as the jury on the right.

Behind Agustin's chair, the other two sections were filled with Alphas from all over the world. After all, it is not every day in werewolf history that a prestigious Alpha is summoned to court based on some serious allegation. As a result, each pack received an invitation to participate in the trial as an observer.