17 - lust eyes

HOLY MOLY 8k VIEWS. I'm so happy!

Not so PG content in the end ...

It was a chilly afternoon and missions were becoming increasingly difficult because of the weather

It was a chilly afternoon and missions were becoming increasingly difficult because of the weather. It was much harder to do anything when it was cold.

"I might have to buy some tights..." Y/n told herself as she finished exorcising the curse.

The neighborhood in which this mission took place looked horrible. It was dirty and the houses looked like they haven't been repaired in ages.

It didn't help that there were kids living here too. This place was truly home to curses.

"Do you have some spare money we can have?"

It was a small boy and girl who seemed to look like twins. Their clothes were dirty and their sandals were ripped. Y/n's heart just hurt seeing a child living like this.

She took out several bills and gave them each a big amount. "Keep it safe," she smiled at the children who had a face of shock hence no one has ever given them this amount before.

"Thank you miss, our mother is very sick and we are trying to help as much as we can," the boy sniffed. This caught Y/n's attention, since she specialized in helping people

"Sick? Can I maybe go see her? I'm a skill nurse," Y/n loved helping non sorcerers, those who aren't strong should help the weak.

The kids guided her to the home in which the mother was. More curses roamed and hid nearby. Small ones. She aimed a needle to them, killing the curses instantly.

"Wow! Those have been there for a long time, thanks for getting rid of them," the girl looked up at Y/n with admiration. 'She can see curses!'

"You're special you know. Not everyone can see those ugly creatures," Y/n smiled at her but was there really something to smile about? Was it better if they don't see these creatures and go on with their day?

"Our mommy is sleeping, I'll make sure she doesn't wake up scared," the little boy opened the door to get in the house. Although the house from outside seemed in bad condition but the inside was organized and clean.

"Mommy, this girl say's she can help you," the girl gently shook her mother who woke up in pain.

She looked at Y/n and her eyes went wide, was she scared?

"Sorry about my kids, they think they can just use peoples time..." the woman looked pretty young. As she stared at her, she looked at Y/n up and down.

While she had designer shoes the mother had cheap sandals.

While Y/n wore a beautiful pearl necklace she had no pearls to use.

While Y/n looked clean and healthy she looked dirty and sick.

"I can't pay you, I'm sorry-" the mother was cut off.