20 - tears

little yap session in the end ~

"Y/n-chan, Megumi has been so moody today, he's calm and then angry

"Y/n-chan, Megumi has been so moody today, he's calm and then angry." Gojo and Y/n were sitting on the cement steps near the track where the three students were doing their warm up. She was playing a game on her phone while he just yapped to her.

"Really? Hm I did realize he's been extra mean to Yuji. Poor guy he just wants to be good friends."

"Have his fevers been less frequent?"Gojo asked the girl who was too concentrated on her phone, he suddenly yanked her phone away which made him almost get a slap.

"Stupid infinity! Give me my phone back!" Y/n's hand didn't reach her teachers face hence he had his magical barrier on him which pissed her off. "Yeah his fevers have been less frequent," she looked to the side as she said this.

"That's good. So when are you going to pack your stuff? The higher ups have everything set," he threw her a smirk and she just rolled her eyes. She just wanted her phone back.

"I just need to finish this year so soon. I'm glad it wasn't a hectic year unlike, well, you know. Last year was bad but it doesn't count since I wasn't technically a first year yet," She remembered the war with Suguru and knew how much it hit close to home.

"At least he's in a better place now..."

"..."

"..."

"How about we go get ice cream?"

Y/n's room
7:49 pm

Megumi fiddled with his fingers, he looked so nervous. It was as if he was being interviewed for committing a crime and admitting it.

"I can't keep doing this Y/n, I know that I was the one who suggested this but it hurts too much." His voice shook a bit, his lips trembled slightly because he was so nervous admitting how he feels right now.

"Ah, yeah don't worry! Yuta seems to-"

Y/n suddenly got cut off. She couldn't even continue her sentence and explain.

"Did this not make you feel something more for me? Did fake dating not make you want to date for reals?" Megumi's hand went towards his chest and grabbed the fabric of his clothing, his hand grasped it hard. He had a few tears threatening to spill.

Y/n was shocked, Megumi had never ever raised his voice at her, or shown this side of him at all! She took a step forward towards him and continued defending herself.

"Megumi, I told you I can't date, I have too much on my plate. If I'm going to be in a relationship I'm going to do it right- right as in I'm going to have time and give you quality time," her hands seemed to go in all directions, a sign of nervousness. She was speaking her true feelings though. She wanted to give the guy a proper relationship.

"We can figure that out. Why don't you just accept me!" Megumi pointed a finger at himself. His eyebrows fell down and his tears began to spill. The girl just shook her head not believing his words.

"Megumi! You can't force me to date you! Can't you understand that I'm trying to better myself for you? Can't you see that I'm figuring out myself first? I want my relationships to be healthy. I've been in a toxic relationship before Megumi, I know what I need to do before I go and date someone!" The girl raised her voice more, doing the same thing he was doing to her. Their voices could be heard through the room and it didn't take long for her to realize that she needed to calm down and be better.

But the next line the boy said really bummed her out.

"You seem to blame your relationship with Yuta for everything!"

She couldn't believe her ears. He was the only person who she had trusted enough to tell about her relationship with Yuta, her problems in the past and how she feels about them now. For him to be using him in an argument between them really hurt her. She didn't like Megumi like this.

"That is not true! I feel like you don't even know me! If you really love me like you say you do then why don't you respect me. If you really understood me you would see that I love you too, if I didn't I wouldn't be explaining why we can't be something right now. I feel like I need to rethink my feelings..."

This irritated Megumi, but it also made him feel slightly bad. 'No! I've been a fool for long enough!'

"I have these stupid fevers because of you! You gave me mixed feelings Y/n. One second you say you can't date me and then we have sex together. I don't care anymore, get out of Jujutsu High like you want! Go off to university like you want and become a doctor like you want! It would make me forget about you!"

"Lucky for you I am leaving, I'm even more eager now Fushiguro-san," Megumi's eyebrows furrowed when he realized she had called him by his last name.

"Didn't even bother to tell me sooner like always, Ieiri-san," the male muttered but said it loud enough for her to hear. He turned and walked out her room, not looking back.

He took the last look of her for granted.

That night Megumi Fushiguro breathed so rapidly in his sleep, his tears would just keep spilling knowing he fucked everything up.

Never in his life has he hated himself as much as right now.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Lovesick symptoms:

constantly thinking about the person you're lovesick over

spending a lot of time waiting for a call or text from them

feeling unmotivated

daydreaming or replaying conversations or encounters in your mind

insomnia or sleeping poorly

mood changes

isolating yourself from anyone who isn't your lover

lewd wishes

fever

loss of appetite

rapid breathing

heart palpitations

Megumi Fushiguro lovesick symptoms:

12/12

Hello! This chapter was probably wack but to be honest I've never been in an argument with a significant other so 😣

Thank you readers, this story is doing very well because of you all! I am very happy :) I'll try to update more. We still have 10+ chapters more so don't worry about this quarrel.  

₊ ⊹ thanks for checking out 'fever' ₊ ⊹
                                                                  ༝༚༝༚
                                                            -   april