2 - first fever

Early 2018Jujutsu High

Early 2018
Jujutsu High

"Megumi-chan has a fever! Call Y/n quick!" An exaggerating call for help for the school nurse in training was heard from none other than Gojo Satoru. His hands were in Megumi Fushiguro's face, touching his cheeks, forehead, and ears.

"I-It's fine. I don't need to bother Ieiri-san to come treat some small fever," Megumi looked away from Gojo, forcing his hands out his face and took a step back to sit down on the concrete stairs, as soon as he put his head down in-between his knees, he felt a soft tap on his left shoulder. Making his whole body flinch and turn even more hot.

"Fushiguro, let's go to my office," it was y/n who tapped his shoulder. She was leaning down to face him, a small smile on her face with the perfect tint of pink in her cheeks. She was the prettiest girl in this whole school in his eyes.

She offered the boy a hand and he politely accepted, holding onto her hand until they got to her office.

"Seems you have a fever, your hand is very hot," she made him sit down in a stool in front of her chair, making him taller than her even sitting down

"Seems you have a fever, your hand is very hot," she made him sit down in a stool in front of her chair, making him taller than her even sitting down. As she said those words, she looked down to his hands then up to his face. "Fushiguro, do you have a headache or chills right now?"

In a swift motion, she spun around, her hand darting to seize a pink clipboard adorned with cute bunny and bear stickers. The pen she wielded boasted a whimsical carrot dangling from its side, adding a playful flair as she deftly transcribed the information he imparted.

"I don't have neither, my body just feels extremely hot," Megumi said while she wrote that down on the clipboard. He thought the way she liked cute things made her cute herself.

"Take off your uniform top for me, I'm going to check your breathing," y/n calmly got up and went to go get her stethoscope from her desk, while Megumi took off his jacket, leaving him in a white wifebeater shirt. His sleeper build was no longer hidden. His biceps were impressively sculpted, rippling with sinewy definition that spoke of dedicated hours training. Each flexed peak seemed to possess its own story, etched with veins and taut with power, showcasing a symphony of strength and determination.

The stethoscope felt cold against his hot body. Megumi liked the feeling, it felt nice. She made him breath slowly in and out, in different areas of his chest she was placing the tool to measure his breathing.

"Strange. Maybe your only side effect of having a fever is your body being very hot," she shurgged her shoulders as she took off the stethoscope off her ears and got up to place it back in her desk. He watched her every step, he liked how pretty she looked in her uniform, he liked how her leg warmers made her look extra cute, how she didn't wear any leggings with her skirt so her smooth legs showed.

"Can I rest here for a while or do I go back?" He asked her, who was standing next to him. Her arms crossed, and in deep thought. "You still seem pretty hot Fushiguro," she uncrossed her arms and put both hands in each side side of his face, feeling the heat that calmed down.

"If you had a headache or chills I would use reverse cursed technique in a flash but you are just very hot, so I thought it would be a waste of energy. I'll wait until the heat lowers. Unless the heat makes you very uncomfortable and you want me to ease it more, I'll use reverse cursed technique."

Megumi told her she didn't have to waste any energy into making his body temperature lower and he would just wait for a bit.

As Megumi layed down on the bed that was in Y/n's room, his eyes couldn't shut down. He couldn't sleep for a bit to make this miserable heat feeling go away. He regretted telling y/n not to use her reverse cursed technique to control his temperature.

As the boy layed down and pretended to fall asleep, Y/n saw that he had his eyes closed and started walking towards him. Her black prada slip on loafers, which gojo giftrd her, made a satisfying noise against the floor and reached Megumi's ears. She got to the side of the bed and Megumi tried his best to make his eyes stay closed.

He felt a cold hand hoover on top of his forehead and recognized the tingly feeling his body was experiencing right now.

"Poor Fushiguro..." y/n closed the curtains around the bed and went back to her desk to read her medical books.

On the bed a very nervous Megumi layed, he smiled and with his right hand he touched his forehead. He began daydreaming, replaying conversations between him and y/n in his mind. Loving every second of it, imagining the moment with a wide smile on his face.

Megumi was getting more and more lovesick by the day.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Lovesick symptoms:

constantly thinking about the person you're lovesick over

spending a lot of time waiting for a call or text from them

feeling unmotivated

daydreaming or replaying conversations or encounters in your mind

insomnia or sleeping poorly

mood changes

isolating yourself from anyone who isn't your lover

lewd wishes

fever

loss of appetite

rapid breathing

heart palpitations

Megumi Fushiguro lovesick symptoms:

2/12