4 - date-ish?

Early 2018Jujutsu High

Early 2018
Jujutsu High

˕ - ₎ა˚

Megumi thought about the kiss forever. Not all the time but when he would think of her-especially that moment he would frantically blush so hard and could not get any other thought out his mind.

He kept getting these fevers too, everytime she appeared in his mind. His body just got hot but nothing else yet. He was well aware he was crushing on the cute nurse of Jujutsu High that was Shoko's sister but he knew that dating in the Jujutsu world could be painful if all goes wrong.

"Megumi-chan! Is everything okay? You keep dozing off kid, get it together you have a mission tomorrow," Gojo slapped the kids back, urging him to go run the track but the boy was stiff and refused to go, then turning to Gojo he told him his biggest secret to the guy with the biggest mouth.

"Gojo-sensei...I think I have a massive and unhealthy crush on y/n."

"You? You are capable of having a crush?"

ᡣ𐭩

It was noon and Y/n was leaving the infirmary and heading to the dorms to rest from a long day of work (she studied). As she packed her bag and began to talk to the door, she saw Gojo waiting for her outside.

"Gojo-sensei! Do you need something?" The girl quickly walked towards him and asked why he was here.

The childish guy had the biggest smile in his face.

"Hello y/n-chan, I came to ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow as a trio, Megumi, you, and me of course! I'll pay for everything," Gojo poked on y/n's arm while convincing her to come join him and Megumi. Secretly, he had a plan up his sleeve.

"Sure, I got nothing to do tomorrow since it's Saturday either way, so why not?" Y/n accepted the invitation to go out without any hesitation. Plus Gojo was paying, she would never say no to free stuff.

"Great then! See you tomorrow at 10am sharp dressed in the nicest clothes because we are going somewhere super duper expensive and fancy to eat!" Gojo clapped his hands and dismissed the girl.

/)   /)
( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )
/ づ  づ ~ ♡

Megumi Fushiguro
5:48 pm

Y/n
Why did gojo all of a sudden
invite us to eat out with him?

Megumi
Maybe he's lonely