15 - nobara

what is your favorite jjk character? mine is maki and satoru !

It was morning in the city of Tokyo and Y/n was doing some shopping because she needed new clothes, you can never have too many!

'This shirt looks so cute but I already have a ton of shirts in this specific shade of blue...it's okay i'll get it either way!'

The girl looked so bubbly and happy shopping, and there was someone who also had the same expression on the opposite side of the store.

Y/n also needed new shoes, she preferred loafers and Gojo was talking about how stylish the prada loafers look so she decided to head to the store and take a look.

As she stepped in the store her happy face turned into one of worry. She felt the presence of a curse. And she couldn't just whip out her katana right here she would get arrested.

"Hello Miss, is there anything in specific you are looking for?" The store employee suddenly appeared next to the girl scaring her a bit.

"Uh yes actually! I'm looking for the women's loafers in black and size (your size)," y/n told the employee.

The worker looked a little suspicious, thus how can a young girl afford such luxury item. Either way he lead her to sit and brought her the shoes.

Y/n couldn't help but be on edge about the curse lurking somewhere here, she kept looking around and then grabbed her phone to text Gojo something.

"You feel it too?" A girl with orange hair suddenly grabbed her shoulder and told her those words quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"You feel that? The presence I mean, it's sending chills down my spine," she continued on.

"You can see curses?" It wasn't everyday that Y/n met some normal civilian who could see curses, it was pretty rare.

"Those ugly monsters? Hell yeah I see them. I also kill them," she said with a menacing tone.

"I'm Y/n Ieiri, I attend Jujutsu High. A school where you learn and train to be a sorcerer to get rid of monsters like this. Please come with me after we defeat this-"

The curse was suddenly in front of them and Y/n quickly took a pocked knife out and sliced it into many pieces.

"That was close, are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Girl you have the craziest reflexes ever! Take me to Junjuntsu High right now!" The orange haired girl said with excitement.

"Well I still kinda need to buy my shoes..."

"I'm Nobara Kugisaki, nice to meet you all!"

Y/n and Nobara were now at Jujutsu High, she made sure to call Gojo beforehand telling him that she found someone who could see curses and would make a wonderful student and sorcerer.

"Hi there, i'm Satoru Gojo, the strongest sorcerer! I'll be your teacher and Itadori and Fushiguro here are your classmates. Y/n isn't really involved with us," Gojo finished introducing himself and gave Y/n a look at the end before going back to his bubbly self.

"Oh why is that? I was really hoping to spend time with her," Nobara frowned and looked a sad that her new friend wasn't going to spend school time with her.

"I am a nurse here, well helper. Until I get my license and complete my schooling I could officially be a doctor," she explained to the girl.

"She's super amazing! And her curse technique is super rare! She is super helpful too!" Itadori exclaimed which put Megumi a little over the edge because why is he talking so highly of her with admiration. He felt jealous.

"You said 'super' three times Yuji..."

"I know shes amazing I saw her defeat a curse like it was nothing!" Nobara faced Yuji to tell her, this made Megumi turn and look at the girl.

"Well done Y/n-chan! She's super skilled with cursed weapons so if you want to learn she can teach you~" Gojo said.

"I'm busy enough as it is Gojo-sensei, I applied to an intership that i'm going to soon," Y/n mentioned calmly but Gojo didn't know anything about this.

Megumi knew Y/n pushed herself way too hard always, she was always busy and didn't have a large circle of friends since she was in middle school due to the fact that her face would rather be in a book than to be with other people socializing.

"Is your life goal to beat Shoko or something?" Gojo asked the girl who shrugged her shoulders.

"Not really, I just want to have a real purpose in this world," she sighed and walked away to her office.

"Ahh, Y/n has always been super hard on herself. Go cheer your girl up or something Megumi," Gojo patted Megumi's back which made him growl at Gojo and walked towards Y/n.

"Now let's go talk to the principal to tell him about our new wonderful student!"

Y/n was back in her office, she was here so much time she practically lived there. This time she was cleaning her desk and organizing her new stationary. She was a sucker for stationary.

Knock Knock

"May I entered," Megumi's deep voice was heard from the other side of the room.

Come in!

"Fever again?" Y/n questioned the boy.

He gave her a dry laugh and shook his head, "Why are you always worried about everyone other than yourself?" He questioned.

"Because that's my role? I'm someone who heals not someone who is getting the healing."

"Talk to me. Is what Gojo-sensei asked bothering you?" Megumi asked referring to Gojo's question of wanting to beat Shoko.

"Not really, it's just making me realize that everyone expects me to. It feels so bad to rival with your older sister," Y/n was sitting down next to Megumi in the patients bed.

"Yeah I don't know what to say about that, but I do know that you should appreciate every moment with your siblings, you never know what the future holds," Y/n knew about Tsumiki and her cursed coma she was there for Megumi when all that happened.

"Since the moment I developed my cursed technique, the higher ups knew I was a good tool. I mean isn't it kinda crazy that I can make the dead come back to life?" Y/n brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arma around them before continuing.

"Have you ever wondered how I know the time span in which I can revive someone?"