13 - feelings

"Sick again?"

"Sick again?"

It was Y/n, she was im Megumi's room holding a thermometer and a wet rag. It was becoming more and more common for Megumi to wake up late and decline missions given by Gojo.

"I don't know whats wrong anymore, I've taken the medicine you give me, followed the diet of a healthy person and exercise a lot." His head hung down low, he didn't want to be sick. He wanted to live his life and do his duty as a sorcerer.

"Maybe you should start visiting Shoko now instead of me."

This idea of hers made Megumi sad. The last thing he wanted to do was be with someone who wasn't Y/n. He didn't want to go with Shoko or anyone.

"I don't want anyone to treat me if it isn't you..." he opened his mouth for Y/n to put the thermometer.

"I appreciate you saying that but," she pushed his hair out of his forehead lovingly before putting the wet rag, "I don't think i'm doing my job and helping you," Y/n said with a sad face.

"Just you trying to ease the pain is helping. I feel so much better when you are by my side and helping me. I feel like every-time when you give me attention...it cures me," he confessed. Y/n was stunned so much she couldn't even speak. This sounded so romantic and had a light blush on her cheeks.

"Do you like me Megumi?"

"Yeah, I do. It's okay if you don't feel the same Y/n, I don't mind it."

"Give me time, I'll return your feelings when the time is right."

"Shoko is there such a thing as being 'lovesick?'" After easing Megumi's fever Y/n immediately headed to Shoko's office to see if she was right

"I've heard and read about it. It's a real thing but very rare I guess. Why do you ask?"