9 - ex or something

"What do you mean I am your type?" For some reason Megumi was hoping that she ment hes her type as in she has a huge massive crush on him like she does on him

"What do you mean I am your type?" For some reason Megumi was hoping that she ment hes her type as in she has a huge massive crush on him like she does on him. But obviously, that is not what she ment at all.

"Is it illegal to say that I find you attractive?" Megumi's dreams were crushed at an instant. Guess he'll just have to wait and see if he can shoot his shot any time soon.

"I guess not, but no one has ever told me that before," he sctratched his head and turned to the side. "I would say you are pretty attractive too Y/n, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh, I had one but we broke up some time ago, like uhhh I don't remember how many months. He's far away from here. But thanks for the compliment Fushiguro," Y/n patted his shoulder before proceeding to walk away to her office since she had a little of studying to do.

'She had a boyfriend what the fuck?!' Is what Megumi's mind was thinking. He never knew prior to today so he was astonished. Not astonished as in "no way a person like her can get a boyfriend" more like "she hid it so well!" Type of way.

Many sorcerers are against the act of getting into a romantic relationship due to the dangers and risks that are involved in ones job. Y/n's situation was more different, it was not as dangerous for her since she did not directly fight curses.

Megumi continued walking the hall until he got to his room. Yuji was there also.

"What are you doing in my room?" Megumi is a very organized person. One that certainly does not like intrusions like this.

"Practice with me!"

"Gojo-sensei will train you. Our curse techniques are very very different so I would be of no help," Yuji's smile dropped, he was not only wanting to train with Megumi but also get to know him better.

"Will that other girl be able to teach me something?" Yuji asked referring to Y/n.

"She specializes on the medical side of Jujutsu but she's also amazing with weapons," Megumi was already dreaming of Y/n. Her eyes, her voice, her smiles and laughs. He loved everything about her.

"Are you two dating?" Megumi was startingto get annoyed with all his questioning but he tried to keep his calm.

"No we aren't." I wish we were...

"Damn so I have a change!"

"Get out of my room!"

Y/n was entering Shoko's office

Y/n was entering Shoko's office. Her older sister had called her saying she needed to discuss something with her. It was important.

"Shoko! What's so important that you could not text it to me?" Y/n sighed and sat down in the hard bed.

"I've been having this thought for a while Y/n. You don't have to agree with it or do whatever im suggesting but know that i am giving you this suggestion from experience." Shoko's words were starting to concern the girl, her sister was not the one to be serious with her often and for her to give suggestions is rare.

"You're making me nervous..."

"It's not something bad, it's beneficial for you actually. I was thinking...would you be interested in going to the states for a year to properly study medicine? I just want the best for you and I did not have this option when I was your age," Shoko gave the girl a soft smile, she on the other hand, gave her a look of confusion.

"I can't abandoned my school for a year and study abroad alone, I'd be the saddest person on earth!" Y/n was very against the idea of leaving the life she had here in Japan. She would never leave and sacrifice her happiness.

"I figured," shoko sighed and went to go sit in her chair, "if I were you I wouldn't abandon this life either."

"If I leave i'd be leaving you behind, Gojo-sensei, Maki, Yuta. Everyone! Megumi too!"

"Megumi? Since when are you and Megumi great friends to be on first name basis?" Shoko smirked a little. She was sure there was something going on between the two.

"He insisted, I still call him Fushiguro tho. I can't get used to calling him any other way."

"He might feel bad about that though. Imagine you insist for someone to call you by your first name and you keep doing the opposite? You really don't understand guys Y/n."

Megumi and Gojo are in the lunch room

"Gojo-sensei, I want to ask you something." Megumi hesitates to ask, should he even? It was none of his business nor right to know about your past lover. "Did you know that Y/n had a boyfriend?"

"What? How did you know?" Gojo had to put his chocolate bar down for this one. Although his eyes were covered one could tell that they showed shock. "Yeah though, I knew but I don't think she knew that I knew!"

"Who was it?" Megumi was straight to the point with his questions. He wanted to know if he was better than this guy, stronger, handsome-er.

"Were you blind? It was Yuta. Yuta Okkotsu."