21 - with love,

16k reads and such high rankings with this fic ahhh. i love u all

A few days ago

A few days ago

"Gojo-sensei, may I talk to you?" Y/n peeked inside Gojo's office and spoke up when she saw he was there. "What's up Y/n?" Gojo has never heard those words come out of the girls mouth. It was mostly him who initiated conversation with his students.

Y/n entered his office and took a look around. It was clean and tidy. Everything was organized and there was some pictures here and there. He wore glasses in some and blindfolds on the others. She noticed how he had a mini fridge, probably to keep his sweets in. She plopped herself in the blue bean sack that was in the corner and started fiddling with her fingers.

"I think I have feelings for Megumi," she confessed. Gojo didn't look shocked, he knew the girl liked him and she did a great job on keeping it down low.

"Then why don't you confess to Megumi? He would be pretty happy to hear these words," Gojo put his hands on the back of his head and leaned on his chair, ready to hear what else his student was going to say.

"I need to do something first. I want to be a proper girlfriend for him. I don't know how to tell him though and it would be pointless too because I'll be leaving soon for Medical school."

"Yaga did tell me everything is ready for you to leave. Fake id and shit. But you should tell the guy how you feel before departing or at-least write him a letter."

"I'll probably do the second one, my heart would beat too fast if I told him in person..." Y/n looked down and fidgeted with a pretty pearl bracelet Megumi had gifted to her a while back. It was so simple yet elegant. She really liked the gifts Megumi got her.

"Did he give you that?" Gojo pointed down at the bracelet. "Yeah, I just take it off on missions because I'm scared to loose it," Y/n smiled softly. It was moments like this when she realizes that she really likes the boy.

"You know, Megumi also comes and talks to me like this. It's really nice because it feels that for a second- he's actually my son," Gojo dryly chuckled before continuing to speak, "I understand how you are feeling. You're doing the right thing, you're very mature for your age."

"What does Megumi say?"

"That's a secret. I'm a good father that does not tell my son's secrets!" The white haired make scoffed and turned his head away, he was not going to tell Y/n all the lovely things Megumi says about her. She needs to figure it out herself.

"It's okay," Y/n stands up from the bean sack and wipes her uniform straight, "I'll be going now sensei."

Present Day

"You're really leaving Y/n?" As the girl was packing the rest of her things from her vanity, Yuji entered her dorm and surprised her.

"Yeah..." in her hand was a picture frame with a photo of her and Megumi, both doing peace signs as Y/n's arm was over his shoulders, she quickly put it aside and continued,"but don't worry. I'm smart! I'll finish school faster than you think."

"Aren't you a bit too young to go to University though? I mean you're 16! Well we are all 16, how did you..." Yuji scratched his head and tilted it, confused by the situation.

"I'm faking my age," the girl admitted, "I'm '18'." A soft chuckle exited her mouth before closing the zipper of the stuffed bag.

"I'm going to miss you, and I'm sure the rest of Jujutsu High will to. You were such a good person to have here, always healing my wounds when I got hurt," Y/n smiled at the boys words and walked forward to give him a long hug.

"I'm going to miss you too Yuji, I'll be back before you know it," she pulled away and gave him a smile.

She grabbed her bags and glanced at her dorm one last time. The picture she left was left in the vanity neatly along with an envelope near it.

"I'll be going now Yuji."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It was late at night and a certain dark haired boy couldn't sleep. He got up to use the restroom and as he walked he noticed that Y/n's door was open.

He stopped himself before peaking inside but ultimately decided to do it since it wouldn't hurt to take a small peak. To his surprise the room was empty and there was only furniture inside.

He entered the room and turned the light on. He immediately noticed the envelope that was in the white vanity along with the picture.

He walked towards it unsure of what to think. There was a picture of him and his 'ex' along with a strange envelope. He didn't want to give in a take it but he did so anyways and ripped opened the material.

It was a card; a letter.

Dear Megumi,

I know you probably don't want to hear from me knowing that I costed you a lot of pain but this will be my lasts words to you for a long time. I want to start by saying sorry. I should've never used you in anyway to get revenge, I played with your feelings and I hurt us both. You are a great sorcerer with a bright future, there is more to life than love. I'm sorry I couldn't heal your fevers, I still have lots to learn. I want you to be happy and find a passion, you should go out with Yuji more and try not to be just like him. You are already strong :) I hope you can forgive me and find some peace. By the way, the fevers you get are because you are lovesick. I'm sorry, it's because of me. But hey, we can both suffer together now.

With love,
Y/n Ieiri

"I hope you can forgive me too..."

In that cold room, Megumi held the picture frame tightly and some words in the letter got ruined a bit due to the liquid coming from the boys eyes. The tears rolled on his cheeks then his chin until they finally reached the items. He was so lovesick.