8 - yuji

this song is so fever coded :3

"Fushiguro, there is no cursed object here

"Fushiguro, there is no cursed object here..." opening the place where the two thought the cursed item was, they were shocked and worried to not see anything.

"Gojo is going to kill us."

"Let's just search around more, i'm sure we can find it somewhere here."

"Later though, there seems to be something going on at this school. Look," Megumi pointing to a shotput event happening. There was a boy with pink hair who was standing and questioning the coach.

"So can I throw this anyway I want?" The pink haired guy asked the coach who didn't care how he threw it because he was confident thag he would not throw further.

The young teen threw the heavy metal ball and passed it way over the coaches. It hit the soccer net and even dented it.

"Woah that guy is amazing..." y/n put one hand over her mouth to cover her shocked expression. "Yeah no cursed energy too," Megumi nodded and agreed with the girl.

The duo turned around and started walking slowly because they were going to stay at the school to search futher either way when suddenly the same pink haired guy went running passed them with such speed but what was weird about it was that he had the presence of a cursed object!

"Hey wait up! Fushiguro lets go" y/n had incredible speed, she was much faster than Fushiguro but not faster than the salmon hair guy. Even if she was wearing heeled loafers rather than the normal sorcerer shoes, she was still extremely fast.

"Y/n, he's heading to a hospital," Megumi was panting, he was so tired from running and his face was sweaty. "Let's catch him there and take it slow," he purposely stopped near a vending machine to purchase a water.

"He didn't seem dangerous too, we can take it slow then."

time skipped
Yuji is now in the hall and mehumi and y/n come to confront him

"Itadori Yuji, right?"

Yuji was confused. Why did an absolute stranger know his name and why was he here. He looked at Megumi and then at Y/n in the back who was on her phone typing something.