7 - because i'm still a guy

OMG DID YGS SEE GOJO IS BACK 😭 i never doubted my glorious king

Megumi POV:

I don't like him. I do not like Naoya Zenin at all. His attitude. His looks. His way of thinking. Everything about him is everything I hate.

Of course though, I have to act like he dosen't bother me so Y/n won't get mad.

"These flowers are beautiful!" Her beautiful face was near the flowers, trying to catch the scent of them. The bouquet was pretty, not as pretty as her but still. It was a nice gift I had to admit. "I should probably give Naoya a call to thank him! And meet up with him soon too," she seemed so happy. And I could not stop her from feeling that or I would be the bad guy here.

"Now now Y/n-chan, you know this week is going to be busy for you so why don't you meet up with him some other time that isn't this week?" Gojo-sensei took the phone out of her hand to remind her that she technically is still a student with responsibilities and that she couldn't just leave her job whenever she wanted or felt like.

For the first time, I'm considering him my savior. The savior of my feelings.

"True true, but Gojo-sensei you can't just take my phone away its my property. Giving him a call is not going to distract me from work plus it's a gesture of thanks," Y/n was trying to reach for her phone that Gojo was holding up high in air air.

I noticed that the flower delivery guy was still standing at the door and didn't seem to mind waiting there or something. He probably wants to take a long time so his shift ends. I went to him and grabbed the flowers and told him thanks and goodbye. I placed the flowers on the floor and dusted my hands off.

A loud gasp was heard.

"Fushiguro! They were expensive you can't just place them in the ground!"

Was Y/n mad at me now?

RING RING RING

- dialing Naoya Zenin -