1 - nurses office

prologue - 2018still read (·•᷄∩•᷅)

prologue - 2018
still read (·•᷄∩•᷅)

Megumi seems to always have a fever, his face always turns into a shade of red and his cheeks flush pink from time to time.

He doesn't know why, not even the nurse knows. He refuses to take medication hence only his temperature rises and doesn't feel any pain.

"Hello Fushiguro, a fever again?"

He didn't mind at all going to the nurses office because thats where she was.

There was two places where one could get treated here in jujutsu high. For severe injuries go to Shoko but for small fixable ones, go to y/n.

He always went to y/n, no matter how severe.

"Y-yeah. Can I have an ice pack? No headaches or chills," he sat down and looked at the ground, fiddling with his fingers.

'why am i so nervous!' was all that was going through his head.

"This is your 5th one Fushiguro, are you sure you're  okay?" the girl asked, putting the ice pack in against forehead, making the boy who was sitting down get flustered even more.

"It's okay, I can do it," he grabbed the ice pack out her hand and did it himself.

She just shrugged and went back to looking over some papers, he instantly regretted doing it himself. He lost her attention. Megumi stayed in the office being quiet for about 7 minutes before opening his mouth again.

"Ieiri-san, do you plan on being jujutsu highs nurse forever?"  Y/n Ieiri was the girls full name. Shoko was her dear sister and the both of them had reverse cursed technique and could heal very well, of course, Shoko had more experience. Y/n could do much more though, she could revive people within 5 minutes of their passing, which is why she is an incredible member of the jujutsu world.

"If I don't work here my talent would go to waste wouldn't it?" her back was facing him, he couldn't see her expression when she said that but for some reason he felt as if she was sad admitting those words.

Megumi stood up and tapped her shoulder to give the ice pack back. The girl turned around and got up, she looked up at him to examine his face to see if he was still red or pink.

While she did that for some seconds, Megumi couldn't help but notice their height difference. He was 5'9 and would surley grow while she was 5'2. He thought that was cute, how she had to look up to him every time they were together, which was pretty often.

"Well Fushiguro, off you go. Come see me again if you all of a sudden get more sick," she softly patted his cheek before leaving him and going back to her desk to continue doing her work.

"I will."

With that he exited out the door and went back to his room.

Megumi didn't mind coming to see her often, in fact he kinda liked it. But he was tired of his constant fevers. Coincidentally, they start every-time he thinks about those moment he had with her.

Coincidentally? We think not.

Megumi Fushiguro was lovesick.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁!

Hello!! In this book Megumi isn't lovesick because of a breakup so don't worry! Also this is pure fiction, all created inside my head and written online.  ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹ This fanfic does not follow the anime's plot completely, the timeline mostly isn't the same. Megumi and Y/n's age is 16. Chapters labeled with "୨ৎ" have mature content.

Spotify playlist for 'Fever'

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/48saFz7rTcVIzjlxZgndKf?si=t17pv-qLSz-Kgk4f0x0X0w&pi=u-uY0Dr9kfR2Or

featured artists:

the smiths
beabadoobee
cigarettes after sex
laufey
hybs

and more ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚