12 - plan

"What?!"

"What?!"

It was the day after yesterday. Megumi and Y/n were in the nurses office because of course, Megumi had a fever. They were talking for a while when suddenly Gojo entered and whispered something to Y/n which made her jump out her seat in disbelief. Gojo then quickly dashed out before she could rant to him.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Megumi asked the girl who was in deep thought. Still standing.

"Gojo-sensei just informed me that Yuta is coming, and he's going to be looking for me," a look of worry was shown on her face. They never really broke up. Just separated, thats what Yuta thought. But Y/n was full on over him and ready to move on.

"Is it really that bad?"

"Yeah. Well I guess. I just don't want to see him," she sank down on her chair and put her chin on the palm of her hand and looked to the side.

"Are you planning some sort of revenge?" Megumi was glad to say the least, that Y/n didn't want anything to do with Yuta which gave him a chance.

"Revenge? He's the jealous type but I don't know how to make him jealous....maybe I should stop being childish and say I'm busy with work."

'I don't know how to make him jealous?' This was Megumi's chance to make a bold request he thought only happened in novels.

"W-what if you faked having a boyfriend?"

Y/n POV

I didn't want to be childish, and I also did not want to use Megumi. He insisted though, and I thought that it's just going to be for the few days he's here.

"Megumi are you sure? Have you ever dated before?" I asked him with worry. I did not want his first relationship to be fake.

"You always help me Y/n, let me help you this time around."

"But helping you is my job, that's whats different," I sighed. There was no need to go this far to make my ex jealous right?

6 Hours Later

3rd Person POV

"And this is Megumi! Y/n-chan's boyfriend!" Gojo introduced the boy to Yuta who faked a smile towards him.

He grabbed his hand and shook it firmly, "Nice to finally meet you, Megumi-san."

"It's Fushiguro, It's nice to meet you too Okkotsu-san," Megumi said whole shaking the boys hand. Behind Megumi was Y/n who was looking towards the side trying to not catch Yuta's attention.

"N/n, it's been a while," he walked towards her to get her attention, she turned to look at him and did not display a face of happiness upon seeing him.

"It has been, could have been more and I wouldn't have minded it," she gave him a close eyed smile and gave a small bow.

The boy just shook his head to the side and ignored her comment.

"How long are you staying Yuta?" Gojo asked the question everyone had been thinking about.

"Well the reason why I came back is so that Miguel can get proper healing from Ieiri-san, he got badly hurt and hasn't been fighting the same since. I told him that Y/n's sister is a reverse cursed technique user and it wouldn't hurt to contact her to see if she could help," Yuta finished his explanation but avoided the question Gojo asked.

"I think you forgot to answer Gojo-sensei's question," Megumi bluntly called out.

"Oh yeah, sorry i'm a bit tired from our long flight. I don't know when i'll leave, Miguel has nothing more to teach me and suggested staying in Japan."

'How great,' Y/n sarcastically thought.

'So they will have to pretend for a pretty long time....' Gojo thought. "Well! We must get going Yuta! I have to take these three somewhere."

"I didn't know you two were dating," Yuji suddenly cleared the silent atmosphere surrounding the car ride

They were currently heading to an Elementary school to exorcise a curse.

"Well it's kinda awkward to just tell you out of the blue..." Megumi told him and looked out the window. He wanted to clear the redness in his face from being so close to his lover. Or fake lover. Y/n was in the middle seat and Yuji and Megumi were squishing her.

Megumi's mind had a million thoughts. Of all kind. How long would this last? Is she taking it as serious as I am? Will we go out on dates? Will we do PDA?

"Megumi, are you okay?" Y/n turned to look at Megumi and grabbed one of his hands and intertwined their fingers.

This made Megumi's blush more noticeable and once he turned around she realized.

"Do you have a fever again?"

"Why does Fushiguro always get fever Y/n?" Yuji asked the question Y/n has been thinking of.

"I don't know myself," Megumi spoke up and lied.

He knew why he got fevers and when he got them. He always got them while thinking of Y/n or when he is simply around her. The thought if her drove him crazy and now that they were fake dating his fevers were bound to get worse.

"I think Megumi just gets stressed often and thats why his head hurts and his fevers form," Y/n answered Yuji's question while having the palm of her hand over Megumi's forehead. He closed his eyes and leaned back so she can do her magic.

"Feel better?" She asked.

"Yeah."

A/n : short chapter! I'll try to update more this week.