Don't spill my Secrets Part 3: Confessions and Cat ears

Notes:

• Final part

Let me know what you think, hope you enjoyed this three part one shot :)))

Work Text:

Camila was waiting for Lauren to arrive, 'I made you a pot of coffee and made you a cup just how you like it. Black with two sugars and a dash of milk. Which really doesn't make it black coffee anymore Lauren.'

Camila's phone pinged with a response not even thirty seconds later, 'Semantics Cabello, but you made me coffee so thank you. Be over in 20.'

Camila smiled to herself and put Lauren's coffee in a thermos she had bought just for Lauren to keep at her house. Camila was also a nervous wreck. She was going to spill all of her secrets to Lauren. Lauren deserved to know all of the truth and how Camila felt.

Camila knew, her and Lauren had become extremely close, even more so in the last couple months but Camila was still scared. She didn't think she could handle not having Lauren in her life anymore. Lauren made everything okay. Lauren made everything better.

She loved her friends but she honestly doesn't know if she could deal with them anymore without Lauren except for Dinah. It was like Lauren could read her mind though because she just received another message from Lauren, 'Cabello, chill. I'm not going anywhere. I promised you that.' Camila put her phone down, she was breathing a little easier now.

Camila was busy writing ideas for their project in Mr. Tomlinson's class when Lauren knocked once and was already in the living room before the door even shut. Camila didn't look up from her notes to hand Lauren her coffee, "Thanks Camz."

Ariana was sitting at the kitchen counter, Lauren waved at her on purpose and the older Cabello physically flinched from their last interaction.

Lauren sat down by Camila as she was finishing up her list, "Are you thinking of drawing something this time for Mr. Tomlinson?"

Camila finished up her idea list, for now, to turn to Lauren, "Yeah, I'm thinking of doing something a little different. Showing people what I can do. Have you figured out what you're doing?"

"Nah not yet. I'm thinking of writing a song and performing or maybe writing a new play but I don't know yet."

Camila smiled, "Whatever it is, it will be awesome."

Lauren bumped Camila's shoulder, "You trying to butter me up Cabello."

Camila rolled her eyes and laughed, "Maybe."

Lauren began scratching the shaved area of Camila's head. She liked the feeling and Camila seemed to like it last time, "I love when you do that. It's soothing."

Camila could have sat there for hours, just Lauren giving her head scratches but she owed Lauren a lot of explanations, "You want to head up to my room so we can talk?" Lauren nodded as they made their way upstairs.

They sat on Camila's bed and Camila was messing with her fingers and her shirt. She was nervous, "Okay so I have a lot I want to tell you. Promise you will hear me out before you judge me. Promise?"

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and gave her a gentle squeeze, "Camz. I'm not going anywhere. Promise."

Camila sighed with a shaky breath before getting up and grabbing several of her sketchbooks. She handed Lauren the first one, "You can flip through anything I hand you. This one is just designs and different styles." Lauren was flipping through the book. She would recognise the american traditional tattoo style anywhere.

Camila was incredibly talented, "Camz, this is amazing. Do you want to be a tattoo artist or something?"

Camila looked at her sheepishly, "Yeah, I really do. I want to do a little bit of everything but my style is more realism than anything. Do you want to see something?"