I cry, hiding my face in my hands.

"You're such a fucking cry baby. Shut up. You're lucky I ain't eating you. I'm hungry"

I look at her.

I stare at Y/n as she adjusts her long hair in the mirror, making sure it's perfect. She's so pretty. Her skin is so soft. And she's so sweet. Her smile is so awesome. I can't even word it.

I can't be thinking this!! Shut up!!

I gulp, trying to stop the tears. But the aching pain in my chest stays as I look at her.

She's wearing the same outfit she wore when I last saw her. Her beautiful hair. Its all cut and ruined. Her eyes. I can't! I can't do this!!

"Stop staring asshole. How do you know my name?"

"You.. you don't remember me"

"Does it look like I remember you? Jesus you're pathetic" She huffs, before turning around, starting to walk away. Her tail- her tail!! Oh my god!!

"Y/n! Wait!"

She ignores me. I watch as she walks away. I fall to my knees, holding my heart.

THIS IS A DREAM!! THIS IS A DREAM!! THIS DIDNT HAPPEN RIGHT?! NO! Y/NS NOT A MONSTER! SHES A KIND, CARING HUMAN RIGHT!!

I cry, holding my heart as I scream into nothingness. But hear some clicking? I turn, seeing a large group of compys surrounding me. I scream again, grabbing the stick, waving it about until the run away.

"THATS RIGHT! GO AWAY!!" I yell, before I fall on the floor again, continuing to cry.