"Oh my god it smells so bad" Sammy whines, as we drop of Darius and Kenji to a crap infested part of the forest.

"Good luck cleaning this all up." Roxie says to the boys, handing them shovels.

I almost gag, holding my hand over my mouth as I struggle to deal with the horrific smell.

"We're going to the genetics lab" Roxie says going back into the car.

"Ooo very fancy" Y/n smiles, and don't worry I have your sickbags and the ready" Y/n says to me.

"Why did you even bring them? Do you just have everything?" Sammy asks.

"You never knowww. This is like camping! you gotta bring like the essentials. And i was expecting tiny tents not a fancy treehouse. And you don't want your tent smelling like sick if someone pukes in there. Sooo like it's always good to bring essentials you know" She grins handing me the bags.

"I'm the same!" I grin at her.

"Awww aren't you two a bunch of twinsies" Sammy jokes.

I chuckle before pulling my sanitiser out and start putting it on my body, while humming randomly. But suddenly I start  feeling eyes on me? I turn seeing Y/n looking at me weirdly.

"Sanitiser. Who knows what kind of creepy Dino goo is at that lab." Then I stretch my leg out pouring some on my leg. "You gotta be ready for anything. The world is a grab-bag of gross. And we're all just along for the moist sticker rollarcoaster called life." I explain. She still looks confused.

"...your skin must be like so dry if you do that often. Jesus" She laughs.

"Wha- no it's not."

"I'm teasing you Benny." She smiles and my heart feels like it almost jumped out of my throat.

AM I HAVING A HEART ATTACK?!! OH GOD! IM GONNA DIE!!

"Why do you look like your about to have an aneurysm?" She asks me, making me zone out of my thoughts.

"Oh uhh. I'm good haha!! Just excited to see the lab haha!!" I akwardly laugh and lie.

"You certainly look it" Yasmina chuckles.

"What's up brooklanders! Today I'm coming at you from one of jurassic worlds coolest remote genetics lab!!" Brookyln yells into her phone.

"Hopefully we see some really cool stuff. If it's just boring I'm gonna be like totes disappointed. Like a crappy presentation. Bleugh."

I chuckle.

Presentations would be perfect!! Safe, and on a screen!!