"Oh damm ittt. The weather is so crap" Y/n whines as she looks at the awful weather today.

"Dave said that the storms gonna pass over so we can still do our activity! Isn't that fun?" Darius smiles.

"In that weather? We will freeze!" I cry out.

"We'll be fine Benny rabbit don't worry. And come help me pick out an outfit" She smiles ruffling my hair.

"Uuh what?"

She drags her heavy suitcase over to me, before throwing it on a bed and opening it.

"I don't know what to wear today. It needs to be warm and tots cute. And you are always looking at my outfits" My eyes widen as my face goes red. "So I feel like your opinion matters"

"Uuuh- erm."

I feel dirty looking through her private stuff. But she seems okay with it.

"This looks cute"

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. But if it's muddy I don't think I should wear white. That would be silly but that's one of my fav shirts"

"R-right. Erm. You have alot of clothes"

"I had to bring themmm. I wanted to look adorbs. I gotta be ready for anything"

I chuckle before continuing to look through.

"A fluffy jacket?"

"Yeah it's adorable. It's fake fur don't sue me" she smiles.

"Yeah I'd assume so"

We finally end up picking an outfit. And even though they are her own clothes she's really picky. She's in the bathroom right now getting changed as I eat some carob bars.

"Tadaaa" She shouts as she leaves the bathroom. I look up at her and my heart feels that strange way everytime I look at her. It's so weird!

 It's so weird!

"Your so smart I didn't think to just zip up my jacket

"Your so smart I didn't think to just zip up my jacket. That way I can wear my fav top. Your so smart benny haha!"

"Uuuh thanks?"

"Your totes welcome. Try to chill today okay. I imagine what we're doing is gonna be super safe."