We walk around the creepy lab. Before walking into the room we were in last time.

This is so creepy.

I look around but on the table there's just a.. a birthday cake?

"Aah!" We hear. We all scream, getting light shined in our faces.

"Oh youre not dinosaurs. You're not dinosaurs" we turn, seeing a grown up with a large party hat on.

"Yes! We are so happy we found u!" Darius grins.

We all get ourselves settled. While brooklyn tries the phone and everyone else helps themselves to cake. While I cuddle into bumpy.

"Are you sure you locked the door?" Eddie asks us.

"We think so" darius replies.

"You think or you know?!"

He's weird.

"This is the worst birthday ever."

"Do you have a plan?" Darius asks again. Then Eddie starts laughing? A creepy laugh. He's freaking me out.

"What about Dr wu?" Kenji asks.

"Wu?! Who do you think is to blame. Wu got greedy. And instead of dinosaurs he built monsters. Dealing. Masrani. They have no idea what's going on around here! They don't even know about the new experiments!"

"You mean the indominus?" Sammy asks.

"Huh? Uh. Yeah yeah. That" Eddie says.

"But you're an adult. U have to know what to do."

"Don't look at me. I was just hiding until u all barged in"

"But we drove all the wa-"

"Wait! U have a vehicle?!" Eddie grins before running away?

"Guys. I left the keys in the van" we all turn to kenji before starting to run after Eddie.

What a stupid adult. He totes has some mommy issues he has to resolve obvi. That's what Y/n would say if she was here. Or she would call him a... bad cat word.

"EDDIE STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yazmina yells as he gets in the van.

"Getting out of here alive! Cya!" He shouts before driving off.

"No! No!" I say. But as we watch the car drive away the indominus rex head butt's it?!

We all scream and watch as Eddie leaves the back of the van. But the indominus is right behind him.

I pant heavily as we hear Eddie's screams.

"Come on let's go" Sammy whispers to me as we quickly run away. But as we run we slowly start to realise that there's a cage up blocking our path.

"Great! The parks only intact fence!" Kenji yells. Then we go hid behind some rocks. I pant heavily again, listening to the indominuss rawrs, hugging bumpy.

"Bumpy is to slow Ben. Why couldn't u just leave her behind. Her snarling, probably made the indominus find us!" Yazmina shouts at me.

"I don't want to abandon her like how we were. We are all alone." I whimper.

"Ben's right." Darius sighs. Before the thumping comes closer. I hide into bumpy more before she starts snarling and growling again. "Shh shh bumpy shhhh. Please be quiet. Shhh" I whisper, trying to keep her mouth closed. The thumping stopped. It stopped.

"Bumpy shh"