16

"Alright then. Tamon's first-year grade captain is Sakurrra!"

Everybody clapped their hand together, congratulating on the two-tone hair who seems to be suprise at their sudden enthusiasm.

The poor guy didn't chose to become a grade captain, moreover, it was the people around him who chose Sakura as a grade captain and trust his strength.

You watch the innocent look on Sakura's face as you chuckle wholeheartedly. The way his whole face turned red at how his classmates see him as a person was just adorable!

"You're so cool back there, Enomoto-kun!" You praised at Enomoto who approached the circle you were in. Kusumi nodded besides you as Kaji was busy with his phone, seemingly to be texting with someone.

Enomoto crossed his arms with his mouth formed into a smug, "what can i say? I'm unstoppable." He complimented himself, as you clap lightly at his statement, seeing how confident he is.

Seeing the excitement from where Sakura stood, Nirei suddenly raised his hand up in the air and catching everyone attention, offering them that if he can make a tamon's first-year group chat.

The crowd excitedly agreed. "Sakurra, Suo, Nirrei." Enomoto called out from where you stand, "we'll also give ourr contact info." He said, causing the frizzy blonde hair to be in a state of joy.

One by one, he each put everyone's contact number to form a one big group chat. 30 new numbers was added into your contact and you were added into a new groupchat.

You went up behind the distracted Sakura, raising your hand up in the air. Suddenly, you put force into your palm, and scaring the two-toned all of the sudden.

He yelp loudly, and you just laughed at his shocking face, "look at you! Already leading a bunch of guys!" You exclaimed, your smile as big as ever. He turned his heel to you.

"B-but, i'm not even doing anything..." with how oblivious he is, he doesn't seem to catch on to what you were saying. You tilted your head to give him a genuine smile.

"Well, you are achieving something!" You encouraged him, sending him a pat on the shoulder before putting your hand inside your pocket.

"Being a leader takes a serious amount of times to use, but right now, you gotta take it simple." You explained, "when something's happening, ya gotta take action head first!" You clench your fist infront of you, happily explaining your inexperience junior.

"... you mean i have to smack my head before doing something? That sounds pointless." Sakura bluntly said.

"I don't mean literally!" Despite being inexperienced leader, he was also an inexperienced socialist.

You huffed, "anyway, today the tamonten team will be going in a patrol after school." You mentioned, scratching your nape.

"So the three of you..." your hand lifted to Nirei, Suo, and especially, Sakura, "should observe on how your senpai's doing in action!"

•••

Eventually, after school, the three choosen reps for tamonten first-year class trailing behind the second-year.