7

Chapter 7 Discovery

The next day, Gu Yun rubbed her eyes at the stranger who appeared in the yard. Who was this person? Why did his figure and clothes look familiar?

It was not until Liu Hehua came out and shouted to the man, "Old Third, daughter, dinner is ready!"

Gu Yun finally reacted and looked at the man in shock, "Third, Third Uncle?" Is this her third uncle Gu Jiandang? Why is this so different from yesterday? It can be said that they are two different people. The original owner and Gu Jiandang had no intersection, and Gu Jiandang rarely came back in the past few years, so her impression of this third uncle also became blurred.

Gu Yun can't really be blamed. It is indeed that this person is too different from yesterday.

Last night, the lights were dim. Gu Jiandang was dusty and shabby. His face was black from not washing for days, and his hair was greasy and hung on his forehead. Gu Yun didn't look closely, but thought he looked a bit like her father.

Now that he had washed and changed his clothes, he looked very different. His skin was white and his eyebrows were handsome. He had the advantages of Gu Laogen and Wang Sanfeng, and he had a face that was loved by aunts and grandmothers.

Then Gu Yun realized that the clothes he was wearing were her father Gu Jianguo's. No wonder he looked so familiar. It's just that she was tall on her father, and she became a Danger Lang in Gu Jianxian. Zi Zi fell the head? "Liu He, who was not dumb, was not happy, and he immediately slapped him with a slap and said, "Hey, hey, it hurts! Sister-in-law, you are so strong!"

Liu Hehua's palm hit the wound that Gu Yun had hit yesterday. Gu Jiandang cried out in pain, "People from the same family are like one another. Sister-in-law, you and my second brother, and this girl are really a family. You all like to greet people so much."

Gu Jianguo went outside for a walk in the morning. When he arrived at the gate of the yard, he happened to hear Gu Jiandang's words. He immediately said happily, "What do you mean we are not a family? Your sister-in-law, your niece and I are naturally a family."

Gu Jiandang was unhappy. He pouted his lips. Well, he was the only outsider. It was simply bullying a bachelor.

The direct consequence of Gu Jiandang's unhappiness was to turn his grief into strength. At breakfast, he ate seven mixed grain nests and two large bowls of porridge. As a result, he was naturally full and walked in the yard with his hands on his stomach to digest the food.

Gu Yun looked at the figure in the yard holding his stomach and moving slowly and laughed secretly. Her uncle's mental age might be lower than hers...

Gu Jiandang was afraid that others would find out that he was back, so he stayed in Gu Yun's house all day and didn't dare to go out. He thought he could hide in his second brother's house for a while and return to his own home after the recent crackdown.

But Wang Sanfeng rushed into Gu Yun's house in a hurry that night. No one expected that the old lady would suddenly appear at this time. Gu Jiandang was caught off guard and didn't have time to hide in the inner room. Naturally, he was seen by the old lady. The old lady's eyes were red when she saw her third son who had not returned home for a long time.

Gu Jiandang wanted to run away when he saw the old lady, not wanting her to know the bad things he did outside. He instinctively ran to the inner room, and as soon as he moved, the old lady reached out to grab him. Catching her most beloved third son, the old lady's tears fell straight down.

"My son, my son, you have been away for a year and have not come back to see your father and mother, and you didn't let anyone send a message. Now you are back, but you don't even go home, and you don't tell your parents. You hide when you see your mother coming. Do you not recognize your mother?" The old lady cried.