28

Chapter 28 Talking it out

These words stunned You Ming so much that he stood there for a long time.

He didn't come back to his senses until the door was slammed shut by Gu Yun.

He hurriedly chased after her, but Gu Yun was no longer visible outside the house.

You Ming looked at the empty country road under the moonlight, and for the first time, a look of confusion appeared on his handsome face. He still couldn't believe what he had just heard.

But Gu Yun's sad expression when she said she felt sorry for him was still vivid in his mind, so real, reminding him that this was not a dream.

She said she felt sorry for him, why was she so sad?

Suddenly, You Ming's heart moved, as if he had been enlightened.

It turned out that she liked him.

She actually likes him.

You Ming couldn't help but feel a burst of ecstasy in his heart. A smile also appeared on his face.

But then he thought of something, and the smile disappeared.

So what if he likes her?

Not to mention that he is so much older than her, how can he be with her with his current status?

Not only can he not give her a stable life, but he will even drag her down. Although Gu Yun has always said that things will get better in the future, and he believes her, but how long will that be? No one can say for sure.

Thinking of this, You Ming felt a little bitter in his heart, and his hands clenched into fists.

The next day, You Ming wanted to have a good talk with Gu Yun when she came to tutor him, but he didn't expect that she didn't go to the cowshed at all the next day.

He thought that maybe the little girl was shy and was embarrassed to see him again today after saying that yesterday. She would be fine after two days.

But she didn't come for the next few days, and You Ming was a little panicked.

You Ming was worried, did Gu Yun have an accident? Thinking of her pale but bloody face when he picked her up halfway up the mountain, his face changed slightly.

He immediately went in the direction of Gu Yun's house.

Gu Yun really felt ashamed to see You Ming again. She had been sad for some time because of the silence when they were together. When she heard him say that again yesterday, her emotions suddenly exploded. She couldn't hold back her tears and said everything in her heart.

She regretted it after she finished speaking. She didn't even dare to look at You Ming's face and ran home.

Lying on the bed at home, she was still thinking about what had just happened. Thinking that she had finally lost all her face in front of him this time, she actually cried so hard. She didn't know what he thought of her in his heart. A student who coveted the teacher? Or a woman with a watery nature?

The more she thought about it, the uglier Gu Yun's face became, and the more uncomfortable she felt.

She picked up the quilt to cover her face and sighed deeply. Things have come to this point, how should I face him tomorrow!

The next night, Gu Yun hadn't figured out how to face You Ming, so she just became a turtle. She told her parents that she was not feeling well and would not go to the cram school. She stayed at home for the next few days and didn't go to the cowshed.