38

Chapter 38 Report

The brother and sister followed You Ming to a two-story Western-style building.

Gu Xiang looked at the two-story building with white walls and red tiles in front of him and felt a little cramped. At a time when most workers had three generations of their families living in small buildings, You Ming lived alone in a small Western-style building. This was enough to show the conditions of his family. He only knew that he was a university teacher before, but he didn't know much about his family situation. He glanced at Gu Yun, but saw that she didn't look very surprised.

Gu Yun knew from the information in his previous life that You Ming's family was not poor, otherwise how could they have the money to send him abroad to study in this era. She just took a quick look at the design of the house. It was rare to see such a Western-style building nowadays.

You Ming asked them to wait a while, then took out the key and opened the door.

He led them in and put away their luggage first, then arranged a guest room for them.

The rooms were all on the second floor. Gu Xiang's room was close to the stairs, and Gu Yun's room was close to the master bedroom. The rooms of the brother and sister were quite far away. Gu Xiang was very grateful to You Ming for letting them stay, but he obviously didn't realize the deep meaning of his arrangement.

You Ming settled Gu Xiang and told him to rest for a while before taking Gu Yun to her room.

Gu Yun followed You Ming and was embraced by him as soon as she entered the room. He held her tightly and then kissed her passionately. She didn't react for a moment, and then she pushed him away.

You Ming felt that she was resisting and tried to restrain his desire to kiss her. He stopped and asked hoarsely, "What's wrong?"

Gu Yun said embarrassedly, "It's dirty. I've been on the bus for a day and a night and haven't taken a shower yet."

He smiled slightly, "No problem." Then he leaned down again.

Gu Yun didn't want to be kissed by him like this. She could smell the sour smell on her body. She struggled and found that he was holding her too tightly and couldn't break free at all, so she gave up. After a while, she followed his movements and responded to him.

The afternoon sun shone through the curtains, and the body temperatures of the people in the room were slowly rising.

After a while, the two separated, and their breathing was a little unstable.

You Ming held her quietly, calming the heat in his body.

Gu Yun felt You Ming's hand gently stroking her hair, and he seemed to like this action. She also let him touch her obediently.

Gu Yun leaned in You Ming's arms, enjoying this rare warm moment, and suddenly heard his hoarse voice asking: "Have you missed me in the past two months?"

She looked up and saw You Ming looking at her deeply. She nodded under his gaze and replied in a muffled voice, "Yes." Then she buried her head in his arms and asked him, "What about you, do you miss me?"

You Ming laughed softly and whispered in her ear, "What do you think?"

Gu Yun blushed when she thought about how he was no longer as calm as before.

You Ming saw that her blushing face was cute, so he took her hand, took her to the balcony, and opened the curtains. He slowly said to her, "This house was my previous home. It was..." He stopped talking here and smiled at Gu Yun, "Do you like it here?"

Gu Yun looked out and saw a colorful small garden below. There were many kinds of flowers, but it could be seen that they were recently planted. Thinking of what he had just said, when he was demoted, the house should have been taken away. I guess the new tenants won't take good care of the flower garden.